DragonballGT Last Episode Of Series And DragonballGT Movie

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

daventry
Knight Status

DragonballGT Last Episode Of Series And DragonballGT Movie

#1 Post by daventry » Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:53 am

Im sorry for Posting here, but i went to hundreds of Dragonball Z/GT Sites and tried to post it on the E-mail Addresess i found there, but they dont work. The sites dont even have Forum Boards. Those who are Fans of the Series, could you answer my questions and maybe post this at your favourite Dragonball Site please.

I have a few questions and i despredly need answers.

01. In the Last Episode of the TV Series Dragon Ball GT, we see Goku Jnr and Vegeta Jnr fighting in the Arena and they go Super Saiyin, but in A Heros Legacy, Goku Jnr is a scared little boy and does not even know how to become a Super Sayin.

02. In the Last Episode of the TV Series Dragon Ball GT, there was a fat kid next to Old Pan and he called her Grandma. He isn't in A Heros Legacy, do Pan have two Grand Children.

03. In the Last Episode of the TV Series of Dragon Ball GT, we see the announcer that introduce us to Goku Jnr and tells us of the Legendery Goku at the arena, how come he still lives when all the other Z Heroes except Pan is dead. Its 100 year later, duh and its the same announcer guy from Dragon Ball Z.

04. Does the Heros Legacy Movie end where Goku Jnr finds the Dragon Ball and meets Goku and then a chopper comes with Grandma Pan and Puck, because we dont even see Vegeta Jnr or that Bulma look a like.

05. I read that Goku Jnr is the great great grandson of Goku, but the Movie say's EVERYONE is dead. You never find out who his parents or grandparents were. Those must have been some weak sayians for them to be dead and Pan to be still alive, this Movie puts more holes and unanswered questions than anything else.

06. Wheres Giro, because he could've helped Goku Jnr to find the Dragon Ball, even all of them.
================================
This is my little Episode review and i mean little.

The last part of the GT Episode of the Series: After Goku dissapear with Shenron, the Z Team goes home and continue with their lives.

Pan groes up and get married, then she and the guy gets a child or children. (maybe normal humans/maybe half sayins) The Children groes up and give birth to Goku Jnr. Pan's husband dies of old age and their children die in a car accident, then Pan and Goku Jnr is alone.

(Why Vegeta, Trunks, Bra, Gohan, Goten, Android 18, Marron, should all still basicly be allive and be old when Goku Jnr is born and they should also be at the Arena)

(Chi Chi, Bulma, Yamcha, Puar, Krillen, Roshi, Yarobi, Videl, Baba, Chaozu, Oolong, Karin-Sama, Gyuu Mao, Dende, should be dead when Pan's husband dies)

Now starts the Movie of Dragon Ball GT A Heros Legacy where Goku Jnr finds the first Dragon Ball with a couple of TV Episodes where he learns to be a Hero and finds all Dragon Balls maybe become a Super Sayin with Goku as a special geust appearence through the episodes witch Pan doesent know about.

Later when Goku Jnr learned to control his power, Pan puts him on the Tournement.

We see Goku Jnr and a kid on the Arena and we find out for the first time that there is another Sayin called Vegeta Jnr, because in the last episode of GT, Pan and this Bulma look alike never met, because the two children never met eachother as well. It was stated in the last Episode of the GT Series.

We see the conclusion of the two boys fighting and where Goku walks away from the Arena saying goodbye and flies off.

The End and probably the entire Series aswell, if someone wants to continue the saga of Vegeta Jnr and Goku Jnr.

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#2 Post by Spikey » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:24 pm

You are so....

....on the wrong forum for this one, I think.

daventry
Knight Status

#3 Post by daventry » Sun Jan 29, 2006 3:51 pm

:cry I know, but does no one on this Board know of Dragon Balls 8o

Blummer102
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Blummer102 » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:09 pm

never thought i'd see the day when someone would ask dragonball questions on a board like this...

01. In the Last Episode of the TV Series Dragon Ball GT, we see Goku Jnr and Vegeta Jnr fighting in the Arena and they go Super Saiyin, but in A Heros Legacy, Goku Jnr is a scared little boy and does not even know how to become a Super Sayin.

did you actually see hero's legacy? goku jr. goes super saiyan at the end of it.

02. In the Last Episode of the TV Series Dragon Ball GT, there was a fat kid next to Old Pan and he called her Grandma. He isn't in A Heros Legacy, do Pan have two Grand Children.

he's just some kid probably. does it really matter?

03. In the Last Episode of the TV Series of Dragon Ball GT, we see the announcer that introduce us to Goku Jnr and tells us of the Legendery Goku at the arena, how come he still lives when all the other Z Heroes except Pan is dead. Its 100 year later, duh and its the same announcer guy from Dragon Ball Z.

it's probably his grandson or something. or maybe just the same character design. you're thinking waaay too into this.

04. Does the Heros Legacy Movie end where Goku Jnr finds the Dragon Ball and meets Goku and then a chopper comes with Grandma Pan and Puck, because we dont even see Vegeta Jnr or that Bulma look a like.

yup, there's no vegeta jr or bulma in hero's legacy. that's because bulma would probably be dead, and because the story is mainly about goku jr and his grandma pan, not anyone else.

05. I read that Goku Jnr is the great great grandson of Goku, but the Movie say's EVERYONE is dead. You never find out who his parents or grandparents were. Those must have been some weak sayians for them to be dead and Pan to be still alive, this Movie puts more holes and unanswered questions than anything else.

he's a distant descendant somehow. who he's related to really doesn't matter. once again, you're thinking too deep into a movie that was made as a tv special and nothing else.

06. Wheres Giro, because he could've helped Goku Jnr to find the Dragon Ball, even all of them.

he wasn't in a hero's legacy because they didn't choose to put him in there.

(Why Vegeta, Trunks, Bra, Gohan, Goten, Android 18, Marron, should all still basicly be allive and be old when Goku Jnr is born and they should also be at the Arena)

remember than pan is 100 years old during that final scene. saiyans live a long time, but since pan was only a kid in dragonball gt, and vegeta was in his 50-60s, i doubt even he'd be around by then. you can't really say that the others would still be alive either. or, you can just accept the simple fact that these other characters didn't appear because the makers of the movie didn't feel like putting them in.

you should do yourself a favor and not take dragonball gt or a hero's legacy so seriously, because both were made as a series continuation of dragonball z only because the fans demanded more goku and company. neither of them were based on the manga, unlike dragonball and dragonball z, and created tons of plot holes in the process. you'll give yourself a headache trying to make sense of all of them. just take the series for what it is and enjoy it at face value.

oh, and you probably shouldn't post something like this here. just a hint.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#5 Post by Angelus3K » Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:20 pm

Dragonball-Whaa?

Wikipedia] will probably answer all your questions... about everything!

daventry
Knight Status

#6 Post by daventry » Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:05 pm

[quote="Blummer102"]never thought i'd see the day when someone would ask dragonball questions on a board like this.[/quote]

01. [b]did you actually see hero's legacy? goku jr. goes super saiyan at the end of it.[/b]

:) He went Super Sayin at the end, because the giant pig was about to kill the Bear, then Goku Jnr Super Sayin power kicked in and then he killed the giant pig. Goku Jnr even comment the the Bear for killing the giant pig and the Bear was shocked to see that the boy did not know what just happened.

02. [b]he's just some kid probably. does it really matter?[/b]

:\ Yes it does and its a simple question, does Pan have two grand children.

:) I dont take Dragonball GT that seriously and i thought i can post whatever i want here, why cant i post something like this here. :o

:( Anyway, at the very top of the Post i made, i said i cant find Dragon Ball Forum Boards to post all these questions in, :| so sorry for posting this here. 8o
Last edited by daventry on Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

DB

#7 Post by Brainiac » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:02 am

Angelus3K wrote:Dragonball-Whaa?
Heh-heh-heh; obviously not a fan of Akira Toriyama.

Anyways, I avoid that particular DB series like the plague, so I'm no help to you.  Like Angelus said, Wiki would be a good place to start.  And, as Blummer said, don't take it so seriously.

And as for criticizing his posting these questions here...hey, how much more Off-Topic can you get? :D

daventry
Knight Status

#8 Post by daventry » Mon Jan 30, 2006 9:23 am

:D Im not taking it that seriously, i just liked the TV Series.

How off topic can someone get, man next i'll be asking about Pokemon. :p  :lol

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#9 Post by navynuke04 » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:19 pm

*Waits for Pidgeot to show up...* ;)

Pidgeot
Defense Minister Status

#10 Post by Pidgeot » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:29 pm

I'm waiting for the actual question. :p

daventry
Knight Status

#11 Post by daventry » Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:02 pm