Any news?

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

ThreeHeadedMonkey
Knight Status

Re:

#26 Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey » Sun Nov 12, 2006 11:59 am

BrianR wrote:When I play a game I always try to do things the non-typical gamer would not try because I know the programmer expects us to do things in certain order.  Like if half life 2, you know you need to do A,B then C to open the door.  Instead, I will try to do C then go back to A and B because I am the kinda guy who will spend hours staking up boxes to jump over the gate.  Or in role playing games I will try to trigger things that have already been triggerd to see if programmer did his job right.  I've played games just to find bugs...So maybe I could be useful.
What a boring life you must have.

BrianR
Royal Servant Status

Re:

#27 Post by BrianR » Sun Nov 12, 2006 12:51 pm

ThreeHeadedMonkey wrote: What a boring life you must have.
I take offense to that sir.  
And no my life is not boring...I travel, I fly an powered paraglider, I attend college, I created and own my own business, and I have a wonderful wife.  So my life is really not that boring...why are you so quick to judge?

I really do not play games all that much but when I love a game I like to know the detail.

haradan
Knight Status

#28 Post by haradan » Sun Nov 12, 2006 4:25 pm

Geez, I know I should let THM answer himself, but I'd like to say: don't take offense, it was just a joke (although a rude one, that's true).

Don't mind him, I think all the people that visit these forums are probably a little obsessed with computer games anyway, so there's no harm in going into details and trying to do weird things (I went to Raseir with a cheated visa just a couple of months ago to see what would happen and that doesn't make my life less interesting, I hope  :rolleyes ).

Rizzy
Peasant Status

Re:

#29 Post by Rizzy » Sun Nov 12, 2006 9:40 pm

BrianR wrote:
ThreeHeadedMonkey wrote: What a boring life you must have.
I take offense to that sir.  
And no my life is not boring...I travel, I fly an powered paraglider, I attend college, I created and own my own business, and I have a wonderful wife.  So my life is really not that boring...why are you so quick to judge?

I really do not play games all that much but when I love a game I like to know the detail.
AND I DRIVE A DODGE STRATUS!  I CAN DO 100 SIT UPS IN A MINUTE!

BrianR
Royal Servant Status

#30 Post by BrianR » Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:25 am

haradan wrote:Geez, I know I should let THM answer himself, but I'd like to say: don't take offense, it was just a joke (although a rude one, that's true).

Don't mind him, I think all the people that visit these forums are probably a little obsessed with computer games anyway, so there's no harm in going into details and trying to do weird things (I went to Raseir with a cheated visa just a couple of months ago to see what would happen and that doesn't make my life less interesting, I hope  :rolleyes ).
You're right.  Sorry I overreacted a little =/.

And Rizzy...that's your first post lol.  Anywho.  Sorry to get off topic.

Rizzy
Peasant Status

#31 Post by Rizzy » Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:20 pm

yeah I didn't mean to offend, it was just a will ferrel quote that needed to be used.

ThreeHeadedMonkey
Knight Status

Re:

#32 Post by ThreeHeadedMonkey » Mon Jan 08, 2007 11:22 am

BrianR wrote:I take offense to that sir.
Don't. It was a failed attempt at being humorous on my part. You shouldn't take everything I (or anyone else on the internet, for that matter) say too seriously.

Sorry to dig up an old thread, but I felt the need to respond to this. And here's another attempt at being humorous, just to make this post a little more interesting:

WHERE'S QFG2VGA ALREADY?!?!?!?!?! BHAJHBJKABKJBJKJKABWIOPIOEH.(&#)%#&WTFOMG

BrianR
Royal Servant Status

#33 Post by BrianR » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:54 pm

You're right.  I think I was in a bad mood.  No offense taken.  Thanks.