saved games for Grim Fandango & KOTOR II?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

johnb4467
Royal Servant Status

saved games for Grim Fandango & KOTOR II?

#1 Post by johnb4467 » Mon May 28, 2007 10:29 am

Hey folks...I have a request, if anyone is willing to help me out:

A year or so ago, I had a hard drive crash. I was going through Grim Fandango...and LOVING it. However, with the crash, I lost my saved games.
I was curious if someone had a saved game they could send me via email...I had just gotten to the cruise ship...and as much fun as the game is, I really don't want to start over again.  :(

Secondly, I JUST TONIGHT finished going through Knights of the Old Republic II...and I must say, I LOVED IT!!!! I didn't think it could be as good as KOTOR I...but it was pretty darn close!
So anyway, I beat it as a Dark Side character...I'd love to go through the latter part of the game as a Light Side character...anyone have a saved game they might be willing to shoot my way? I'm thinking around the time that
[spoiler]
Aroudn the time that you talk to Kreia on the Evon Hawk, and then warp to Dantooine to the Jedi Enclave (with the Jedi Counsel members alive, of course...I had killed them all off my first time through!!!!)....

So...if anyone would be kind enough to help me out in either situation...I'll LOVE YOU FOREVER!!! ;)  
Thanks folks.  :)
btw, please shoot me a PM if you would; I might forget otherwise.  ;)

Broomie
The Enigma

#2 Post by Broomie » Mon May 28, 2007 5:48 pm

Can't help you with KOTOR but here are many saved games from Grim Fandango.

http://www.grimfandango.net/?page=saves

The same thing happened to me, but I loved it so much I started it again. ;)

johnb4467
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by johnb4467 » Wed May 30, 2007 11:10 pm

thank you very much, Broomie!

anyone else, please do chime in if you have some KOTOR II 'light side' saved games. ;)  ;)

John