What is going on here now?

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

What is going on here now?

#1 Post by Fribbi » Fri Jun 08, 2007 9:57 am

Wow this must be a new reckord. But there has be no new entry be made in the news page in near half years now. :eek  :(

To AGDI girl, will you please come back here and make a new blog entry here instead blogging in your myspace blog hehe :lol . After that you can always make a new entry in your myspace hehe. I know you have ben busy but you still got us few fans left here wich is getting fewer here in everyday. I know new people are still coming and going. Some of them stay here but some of them leave and forget this place.

But A new blog news entry will always increase your fans status higher as you all now. And Chris I know you can write something new stuff on the news page. You can share us some information too what is going on.

How much are left of the game progress right now?
And please share some more screenshots image or put some cool animation gif from the game with the news or music with the news entry. Just anything to keep us old fans here a little bit longer.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:13 am

All you need to do is check a couple of other threads in the General forum to get an idea of the current status of the game. There's no need to post a new thread about this.