Proposal - "Buying" QFG2VGA

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

haradan
Knight Status

#26 Post by haradan » Thu Aug 30, 2007 9:34 pm

Oh wait. Were you talking about XboxNation's comment???? :lol

Alistair
Royal Servant Status

#27 Post by Alistair » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:58 am

I don't know, I'm half-tempted to call that guy a troll (not Xbox either). Every post seems pretty much to insult *somebody*.

- Alistair

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#28 Post by Erpy » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:33 am

That's why we "suggested" him to "spend more time with his family" the upcoming month.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

Re: Hey

#29 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:52 am

no Iban was talking about this idiot
XboxNation wrote:I've been waiting over 10 years for the release of Duke Nukem Forever.

When that game is released, I will buy it and it will have been worth the wait.
unless Erpy was also referring to that idiot then we've all lost the connection WHY GOD WHY IS ENGLISH SO DIFFICULT!

AGP
Royal Servant Status

#30 Post by AGP » Wed Sep 05, 2007 6:37 am

"unless Erpy was also referring to that idiot then we've all lost the connection WHY GOD WHY IS ENGLISH SO DIFFICULT!"

Pretty funny, criticizing grammar with this sentence!

XboxNation
Peasant Status

#31 Post by XboxNation » Fri Sep 14, 2007 9:03 am

Hey, my knuckles may drag, but my fingers still reach the keys, don't they?

Duke Nukem Forever will rock.  When it comes out.  So'll QFG2VGA when it comes out.

That's the only point I'm making.  Money can't buy creativity.  You can't walk up to Da Vinci and offer to buy the Mona Lisa when the lady still looks like his self-portrait and before he's put in the secret stuff they made that retarded movie about.  Right?

So there is no hurrying the AGD's on their development of this game.  Frankly the KQ stuff they've made already is so fine, I intend to let my kids play it.  First.  The older stuff is starting to look... alittle... pixilated.

One must lay off and appreciate their work as artistry which is what it is, and as such, priceless.

Paladinlover
Knight Status

#32 Post by Paladinlover » Mon Oct 08, 2007 3:10 pm

I have an idea, people. Instead of sending $5 donations, let's all just go and buy Al Emmo from them. Now that I have the info to send the money to the AGDs, the price of the game would make better than $5.

And speaking of which, I'd better get around to gathering the said amount of money myself. I'm running a tight budget for now, but in two or three weeks, things should open up.

Till next time stay cool  :smokin