Ok guys I have just one question for the devs...

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Smackbuggy
Peasant Status

Ok guys I have just one question for the devs...

#1 Post by Smackbuggy » Mon Jul 28, 2008 2:55 pm

What did you have for breakfast? :D

(Sorry to disappoint, I know you love it more when people register to ask when the game will be out ;) )

In all seriousness, I am glad to see that things are taking off so rapidly, and that the release of this game draws near. It's impressive to me to see how much hype this game has after so long in production. I've messed around with game programming some with a friend, so I know how tough things can be. To see that the community still thrives and appreciates the efforts of the programmers is a breath of fresh air. The gaming industry has become a cesspool of pushed release dates it seems as of late. With a few exceptions of course.

In any event, yeah I am an 11th hour register :P But it seems so many more people are creating topics and chatting. I have lurked here for a few years to keep up to date, but I like to keep my forum registrations limited as I honestly like to try and contribute to whatever it is I sign up for. So in closing let me just say again; good job on all the hard work guys, and I hope the launch of the new site and download go smoothly! :)

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: Ok guys I have just one question for the devs...

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon Jul 28, 2008 3:34 pm

What did I have for breakfast this morning? Hmm, let me think. Ah yes, I had warm bread and honeyed butter, fresh fruit, and tea, just as I prefer. And last night, I believe I had sauerkraut and knockwurst for dinner, which I don't care much for. Well, I must admit that the honey and lemons on the knockwurst weren't too bad, but the sauerkraut curry was a bit much.

Seriously, though, thanks for sharing those sentiments. It's nice to see a bunch of new members (as well as some familiar old members returning after a long hiatus) as the game gets closer to its release date. Hopefully you guys will stick around!