A huge thank you to the creators.........

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

LonemanX
Peasant Status

A huge thank you to the creators.........

#1 Post by LonemanX » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:16 am

I know everyone as heard this kind of appreciation thread before, but I have been lurking almost since the beginning of the QFG2VGA project, but just barely made the time to register. You guys are incredible. What is it now, 6 years since the inception of the project? That is incredible. I loved your updates of KQ 1 and 2 even though KQ never has been my favorite Sierra series (that title belongs to Space Quest, though QFG is a very close second). Anyway, I just wanted to tell you how excited I am to see this game finally come to fruition!!! They just don't make'em like this anymore......

BTW....I just finished playing QFG1VGA as a thief to prepare for this as well.....the thief is my favorite character, so what class is everyone else partial to?

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

Re: A huge thank you to the creators.........

#2 Post by Angelus3K » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:57 pm

Thanks Loneman,

I know for a fact even as you say there are many similar threads that the team never tire of recieving apprectiation for their efforts, its what motivates them to continue their hard work and you guys keep pushing them to reach their goals so thanks for that ;)

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#3 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:53 pm

Thanks for the feedback, LonemanX. It's always good to here. I always played as a pure thief too. >D

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#4 Post by Erpy » Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:18 pm

Yeah, thanks. Hopefully, the game will meet and then exceed your expectations.

I play all 4 classes...pure. But the first character I ever played in Hero's Quest was a magic user. I sucked at fighting back then, so I used the only class who didn't need to fight.

LonemanX
Peasant Status

#5 Post by LonemanX » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:41 pm

Its been a long time since I played any of the games as a magic user.....maybe I will just play QFG1 all the way through with all the characters again just to be ready. Can't wait till release day!

Skunk
Peasant Status

#6 Post by Skunk » Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:51 pm

Thanks to all those involved in allowing this great game to blossom the same way the first one did.

I feel like a kid all over again playing this game on an 386SX with CGA monitor and gasping having seen it for the 1st time on a VGA monitor.

Thanks again!