Mouse cursor sluggishness

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

architekt
Peasant Status

Mouse cursor sluggishness

#1 Post by architekt » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:43 am

I notice that if I'm moving the mouse cursor at a slow rate, not super fast or anything, it moves noticeably and annoyingly slower than what it feels like it should. If I move it around fairly quickly, it moves at what feels like my system rate. I guess to explain it better it feels as if when I'm moving the cursor slowly it moves slower than expected, as if my mouse sensitivity has been lowered. Which then makes me move the mouse quicker because it's a bit irritating and so then I usually way overshoot where I'm headed. I've not had this issue in the KQ remakes. Is there some sort of setting that is maybe conflicting with it? I'm running it in 1920x1200. Thanks for the help, and I'm really psyched to play this remake.

architekt
Peasant Status

Re: Mouse cursor sluggishness

#2 Post by architekt » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:50 am

I solved it: I switched the settings back to 640x480 and the mouse seems to move normally now.

adeyke

Re: Mouse cursor sluggishness

#3 Post by adeyke » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:55 am

I noticed the same thing when I tried it at a high resolution. My initial guess was that sensitivity is based on pixels, not percentage of the screen, so more pixels would mean that it's slower.