Possible bug with Agi the Agile?

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

CoredesatChikai
Peasant Status

Possible bug with Agi the Agile?

#1 Post by CoredesatChikai » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:30 am

First of all, I have to say great job on the remake, guys. I didn't get into these games until late, and I like how everything's simplified for newcomers. The graphics are also quite amazing. :)

But onto business; I think I found a bug regarding Agi the Agile. On the screen where he appears, I tried to access the options menu to turn down the game speed so I could take up his challenge. However, as soon as I entered the options menu, a text box appeared, and would not go away. Trying to click through only results in the options menu quickly blinking before the text box comes back. I couldn't get this to stop without closing the game and restoring an earlier save.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Possible bug with Agi the Agile?

#2 Post by Erpy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:03 am

What did the text box say?

Note that changing the speed does nothing to influence the rope walk difficulty. It's set at a fixed speed.

CoredesatChikai
Peasant Status

Re: Possible bug with Agi the Agile?

#3 Post by CoredesatChikai » Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:29 am

EDIT: Actually, I just realized what the problem is. Clicking on the top 20% of the screen area while a text box is on screen causes it to blink back onto the screen until you move the cursor away from the top of the screen. Something weird must have happened where a text box appeared as I was calling up the options menu.