Sleeping and not getting all your health and magic back

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

techie775
Knight Status

Sleeping and not getting all your health and magic back

#1 Post by techie775 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:12 pm

Okay am I not getting to bed early enough? Cause it seems like every morning I only get most of my health back and some of my magic back. Did you do that on purpose? I can't find anything like this on the forum. All the old QFG games had a place you could sleep and get all you health and mana back. It's just starting to get annoying. Do you have to be in bed by sunset? Thanks.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: Sleeping and not getting all your health and magic back

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:27 pm

You'll never recover full Health or Stamina from sleeping if it's very low - even if you sleep a full night. Only Stamina gets restored fully.

You can however, get small health and stamina boosts by eating any food in the game (from Sloree and Scoree, your rations, Inn meals, or drinking Shema's/Aziza's tea) at any time.

ulmont
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by ulmont » Tue Aug 26, 2008 8:30 pm

techie775 wrote:All the old QFG games had a place you could sleep and get all you health and mana back.
Not QFG2.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#4 Post by Erpy » Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:13 pm

Indeed. In the original QFG2, you only got a part of your health/mana back from sleeping a night as well. Same with QFG1 if you slept anywhere except at Erana's Peace. Blame Erana for not blessing Shapeir with her presence. :p

Schloss Ritter
Knight Status

#5 Post by Schloss Ritter » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:03 am

Erpy wrote:Indeed. In the original QFG2, you only got a part of your health/mana back from sleeping a night as well. Same with QFG1 if you slept anywhere except at Erana's Peace. Blame Erana for not blessing Shapeir with her presence. :p

Bad Erana! Where are you when we need you most?! Forget about stopping Avoozl; we need a Place of Peace in Shapeir now! :evil