Stuck bug.

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

Stuck bug.

#1 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:07 am

Hey guys, I was replaying to make a certain save file for my other post but after talking to Ferrari an standing up I wasn't able to move anywhere either with the mouse or keyboard I tried sneaking and running but I'm simply stuck behind this table in the blue parrot inn. I ordering a drink and drinking it to move over towards the bar but it didn't work either. I also can't attach my save to this post for some reason. It's telling me the extension is not allowed.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Stuck bug.

#2 Post by Erpy » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:14 am

Not even when you compress it with zip or winrar?

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#3 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:49 am

if I compress it in Winzip the file is just too big to attach. I'm thinking I must have done something wrong though because it shouldn't be more than 256kb.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#4 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Wed Aug 27, 2008 6:49 pm

You can send it to info@agdinteractive.com if you like. Be sure to reference this post in your email (just copy/paste the thread link).

AtypicalChuck
Peasant Status

#5 Post by AtypicalChuck » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:16 pm

I encountered this same bug. I couldn't move after standing when I talked to Ferarri; however after some furious clicking I found that trying to sit back down by selecting the table made him sit and stand like a spaz and then i continued the game. Let me see if I have a save file...

Edit: Sorry, I loaded the save and couldn't get it to repeat.

pikaporeon
Royal Servant Status

#6 Post by pikaporeon » Wed Aug 27, 2008 7:32 pm

For some, tragic reason, that makes me think of the first time I played QG2... and couldn't figure out how to get out of the first room. [I was 5 don't laugh too hard!]