Possible bug i found

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Chief
Knight Status

Possible bug i found

#1 Post by Chief » Thu Aug 28, 2008 4:14 am

once I was outside Aziza's and then restored the game and then the toolbar in the top disappeared. I couldn't get it back even after quitting, and then when i went back into her house it came back so i could get to the menus etc.

has anyone else had this happen when the menu bar doesn't show up? and how do you fix it?

edit: it also just disappeared inside her house, then came back when i left. very odd indeed!

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: Possible bug i found

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:09 am

Yeah, this is a known bug, and probably the most frequently reported. I really don't know how it sneaked back into the final release, as we've addressed it before in beta testing.

If the icon bar ever remains off, you can always bring it back by simply pressing F7 to bring up the Restore menu, and then canceling it again.

Chief
Knight Status

#3 Post by Chief » Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:12 am

ahhh thank you for the quick reply !!

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#4 Post by Erpy » Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:20 am

It probably snuck back in because we had to adress a bug where the iconbar could be called up while the GUI with Aziza's questions was visible. That was one of those last-minute edits that are always rather risky.