Little Blue Jewelry Box

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Goilveig
Knight Status

Re: Little Blue Jewelry Box

#26 Post by Goilveig » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:55 pm

OmerMor wrote:The purse thing was fun, and when I first tried this room with less skill, I was only told that there is a heavy sack of coins, which I can't take in the cabinet. When I tried it again with max skills, I got the whole purse side-quest. cool!
-- Omer.
It's weight related. It won't let you take the purse if doing so puts you overweight (which would end the game, as it would make you unable to sneak).

I had that problem too as the thief. I recommend keeping part of your stash in the inn ;) All that "liberated" money can weigh you down after a while.

adeyke

#27 Post by adeyke » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:59 pm

You can't sneak while overburdened, so if you don't have the strength to hold the sack, it just won't let you get it. If you think that might be a problem, you can stash some equipment before going in.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#28 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:19 pm

If you are already in the house and become overloaded, you can drink almost all the water from your waterskins to get you back to the normal weight again.