HELP: Looking for Brigand in City! (SPOILER)

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

MARIANA
Peasant Status

Re: HELP: Looking for Brigand in City! (SPOILER)

#26 Post by MARIANA » Mon Sep 01, 2008 4:27 pm

Really? :p I didn't know! Next time Ill play it with the classic system.... thanx Erpy

Cocoon
Peasant Status

Re: HELP: Looking for Brigand in City!

#27 Post by Cocoon » Sat Jun 11, 2011 6:35 pm

Morningstar wrote:Found on Marrib Darb

"Those who dare to walk the firey road will not return unscathed."
After reading this, I went into Harik Darb, to the end, then returned - when you reached the junction with Junub Tarik I got mobbed.

"Those who wish to follow the way of the sword should start at the very beginning or face their undoing."
After reading this, I went onto Saif Darb, not from the plaza, but from Askeri Darb - I got attacked.

"Misfortune will arise with the dinar hits the fountain."
After reading this I went to the corner of Naufara Darb, where it is bit Dinar Tarik - I was set up! This time the brigand had zap!!

"Those who turn onto the dark starry path will face great peril"
After reading this, I waited until dark and turned onto Tarik of Stars from Sharki Darb, and there he met me again to die by my hands.

He left me some light reading... I don't know if this is the end of the quest.
Without this post i will have never finished this "quest", so thanks :)

amallichetta
Peasant Status

#28 Post by amallichetta » Tue Jan 22, 2013 12:02 am

Erpy wrote:That one isn't a reference to any street. Either you already defeated the brigand (I suppose not) or you're playing in the simple alleyway system. The alleyway brigand only appears in the classic system.

Well, i am playing with simplified system, and as i exited Azizas place, i saw a brigand on the top of the wall, then he HOPPED over me, over the street, like 3 m high, he got hold of the top of the wall on the other side of the street, pulled himself up n vanished!!!! :eek

And i just can't figure out if it is a quest or was he a thief and why did i see him. He did not attack me!

adeyke

#29 Post by adeyke » Tue Jan 22, 2013 5:56 am

That's just an easter egg. There are a lot of interesting background events like that in the alleys.