AlEmmo preordered game

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Mordavia
Royal Servant Status

AlEmmo preordered game

#1 Post by Mordavia » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:00 am

hiya all.........

I was just wondering if you guys sent out the preorder for AlEmmo game that comes with the QFG2VGA poster. I ordered my copy back at the beginning of august and i still have not recieved anything. I checked on the himalayan website and it says my order was Processing. Any word on it getting sent out to me? thanx:D

Goilveig
Knight Status

Re: AlEmmo preordered game

#2 Post by Goilveig » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:49 am

Haven't gotten mine yet either, though I ordered a week ago.

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#3 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:38 am

We placed a mention of the shipping status on the recent Quest for Glory II site update (under the news section), but I guess not many people noticed it.

The current status with the orders is that we have been waiting for the printer to do the final run on the posters. They have had a very full schedule and have only been able to slot in our print job for the upcoming week.

That means sometime this coming week, the games and posters will be shipped, and if you have ordered you'll receive a confirmation by email notifying you once they have been sent. Sorry about the delay and thanks for being patient. :)

Goilveig
Knight Status

#4 Post by Goilveig » Sat Sep 13, 2008 9:27 am

I'm order 550-something so be sure they print at least that many! ;)

Schloss Ritter
Knight Status

#5 Post by Schloss Ritter » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:30 pm

I think it was mentioned that they needed to order at least 1000 in order for the printer to take the job, so there should be around that many for Al Emmo orders (minus the prize giveaways and such).

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#6 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Sat Sep 13, 2008 3:23 pm

Well, I haven't confirmed this, but I think we actually have less games left in stock now than the number of posters available. Quite a few people are still buying the Standard Edition which doesn't include the poster but still depletes stock from our overall inventory of remaining games in the warehouse.

This means that everyone who ordered (or orders) a Collector's Edition will receive a QFG2 poster for sure.

Mordavia
Royal Servant Status

#7 Post by Mordavia » Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:24 pm

well thats good cause i have a space on my wall to hang the poster right next to my empire strikes back movie poster ;P