sorry, but can't speak with aziza...

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

jennyfur30
Peasant Status

sorry, but can't speak with aziza...

#1 Post by jennyfur30 » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:31 am

I posted this in another thread but wasn't sure if it was the right thing to do since the problem is a little different then what he posted. I'm not having problems at the door yet I'm also having trouble speaking with aziza. I go in, she motions me to the table..asks me for tea...and I try to say yes, but after two times she just ends up throwing me out. w/the point and click interface there was no yes responses. With the combo and simply para talk interface - I've said yes....I've said share tea...anything I could think of..(and some you don't even want to think of, lol) all end in the same result. I read something about a greeting box..but when I click the mouth on her she keeps saying "I asked you a question first..."

Am I missing something? Or am I going to have to reinstall the entire game again..sigh....please help!

(btw - I am so glad you guys did this! What I've seen thus far is absolutely beautiful)

Paladin Phoenix
Peasant Status

Re: sorry, but can't speak with aziza...

#2 Post by Paladin Phoenix » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:40 am

Click the mouth on yourself to initiate your own dialogue box.