Brigand, pizza, and blue frog help? (possible spoilers)

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

vandall
Peasant Status

Brigand, pizza, and blue frog help? (possible spoilers)

#1 Post by vandall » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:07 pm

First off one hell of a remake there guys! I loved qg2 for too many reasons to list, but good job. So my questions:
I played through the game with all character types, with blue frog in possession still havent figured how to unlock it.
I cant seem to find the pizza ele, I've looked in the dessert and in town. Possible hint to find it?
And lastly any place or time in particular to spur the brigand encounter? I've found him once late at night that's it.
Good job on the silly clowns and the renaming the streets in Rasier. And that damn rock that looked like a dinosaur head! It never said anything about it in the original, heh like how you changed it.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Brigand, pizza, and blue frog help? (possible spoilers)

#2 Post by Erpy » Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:47 pm

About the brigand...you can find him through the "word on the street".

Regarding the "fifth one"...your hero must have experienced first-hand what an elemental is and he must be carrying a suitable container. Once those criteria are fulfilled, you'll find him if you enter any screen where he hangs out. I won't spoil it...all I'll say is to get ready for a long walk.

I'm afraid I can't spoil anything about Blue Frog Mode, but searching the forum might result in enough information to unlock it.

Daniel06
Peasant Status

Re: Brigand, pizza, and blue frog help? (possible spoilers)

#3 Post by Daniel06 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:40 am

searching and reading through the forum will answer all your questions. Without wanting to come across as rude, perhaps you should do that before you posting next time. cheers