Let's Play Quest for Glory 2 in progress (SPOILERS)

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Let's Play Quest for Glory 2 in progress (SPOILERS)

#26 Post by Erpy » Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:37 am

Yeah, if you really, really want to get stuck, that's still possible. The best we could do was try to shield players from unintended dead ends.

bugmenot
Royal Servant Status

#27 Post by bugmenot » Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:11 pm

The OP has already posted some clips of the thief game. But before it's too late, please don't forget to try using DIRT on Ad Avis' unlit candle (and possibly even DIRT and ROCKS on Ad Avis himself)! Thanks.

Tifas Revenge
Peasant Status

#28 Post by Tifas Revenge » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:33 am

Again guys, post in the videos to get faster responses, since I don't automatically get an email when you post here, although it's nice to know you all are watching them and stuff ;) I've been a bit busy lately, so the thief run isn't going as fast as I would have hoped, plus a Legendary LPer (UltraJman) is now leaving Youtube, so I gotta pay my respects. I try to keep everyone entertained when I get bored just by posting different videos from time to time. My Let's Play QFG2 as a Thief will be worked on tomorrow and all this week as much as I can, but with the economy and all, I've had to get a new job and focus on some issues in RL. Video #10 is uploading as we speak, and we're on Day 4. Thanks for letting me know to get dirt before I leave for Rasier ;)

- Tifa

bugmenot
Royal Servant Status

#29 Post by bugmenot » Mon Oct 13, 2008 12:34 am

Since dirt comes from the desert, you can probably get it in Rasier's side of the desert just as well.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#30 Post by Erpy » Mon Oct 13, 2008 9:25 am

No, that's sand. Dirt a.k.a. fertile soil is only obtainable from Lasham or Keapon.

Tifas Revenge
Peasant Status

#31 Post by Tifas Revenge » Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:33 am

Secret Boss now killed as a thief:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rQDtrjhiDII

:)