ID an old game for a friend.

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Alanor.
Royal Servant Status

ID an old game for a friend.

#1 Post by Alanor. » Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 pm

Hey guys, a friend of mine wanted help in remembering the name of an old game he used to play as a demo on his PC.
The game starts by selecting a character, you could select between an Amazon woman, a man in a office suit (something like that!) or a gorilla (I think you could choose more, but these are those that i remember)

Then first level/stage, you will have to climb a building, I remember the monkey/gorilla was very fast. Things from above fall down, like plantpots, refrigator, moneyboxes. The first person to reach the top will be retrieved by a helicopter

The next stage was a fight, you can fire your things, the gorilla could fire a banana, the amazon fired a boomerang, it was all vs. all. If you fall you could also lose

The game can be played by up to 4 players i think (100% sure its more than 2). The game graphics was in 3d ( old 3d :p )
Thats all i remember, hope you guys can help me

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

Re: ID an old game for a friend.

#2 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Thu Mar 05, 2009 10:06 pm

sounds a lot like Rampage 64 other than the business suit.