Thanks for them all

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Jackwill7
Peasant Status

Thanks for them all

#1 Post by Jackwill7 » Sun May 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Hi. I am a past player of all the QFG, KQ, SQ and QFG games. I played the first KQ in 1990, I believe it was. I wish to congradulate all the effort and achievement that AGD has put forth in the three that they have brought to us, the dedicated players. I would like to ask Chris Jones a question. When are you going to let Tim Murphy finish up the series?? We, (the players) and there are no few, have been long awaiting for the last installment. Thanks :)

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Thanks for them all

#2 Post by Erpy » Sun May 31, 2009 6:39 pm

You're welcome. But I do think you're confusing names. There's multiple Chris Joneses in the world and at least two the adventure game community knows about.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#3 Post by Brainiac » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:02 am

Erpy wrote:You're welcome. But I do think you're confusing names. There's multiple Chris Joneses in the world and at least two the adventure game community knows about.
Actually, you might put that count at three. The creator of AGS and the co-creator of Tex Murphy are obviously the two you meant, but the Chris Jones who founded Obsidian Entertainment isn't entirely unknown in the adventure circles either (though he doesn't typically work in that genre).

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

#4 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:04 am

My grandmother's maiden name was Jones too... so almost 4. :lol

MyLilLisa
Peasant Status

#5 Post by MyLilLisa » Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:08 pm

this whole thing is amazing. I just got vista and I have a lot of the sierra disks that don't want to work with Vista so I'm so loving this site. I've downloaded the ones I can and even got the quest for glory resolution thing working. Love love love.