Just got a new house (duplex for rent)!!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

Just got a new house (duplex for rent)!!

#1 Post by MusicallyInspired » Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:11 pm

We've been trying to find a place outside of the downtown area of the city for a long time now. Finally we found an affordable duplex for rent with enough space for us in a beautiful area of the city complete with a backyard for the kids to play in and a playground just around the corner. It's a little bit smaller square-feet wise than our current 3-bedroom apartment. But we actually get 4 rooms in this building. And an actual full size kitchen that our table can fit in. No more eating supper on the couch!

We're so psyched about this. We've been going for three things now. A new job for Amanda (which she got), a new place to live (which we've just got), and a car. And I have it on good authority that somebody in my Church will be giving us a car once we move into a better area. If not I'm sure something will work out that we can get a car as well. Life is GOOD!

The place will be available August 1st. So we hope to get pictures shortly thereafter once we're all settled! Maybe we'll get an outside shot as well. This is exciting! Our first place! The school nearby is apparently a really good one to that everyone in the nearby areas try to get their kids into! We just couldn't ask for anything better!

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

Re: Just got a new house (duplex for rent)!!

#2 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:18 pm

grats man, things are really looking up for you guys.

Ghost_Rider
Knight Status

#3 Post by Ghost_Rider » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:00 am

Congrats! Having your own house is a lot of work, but definitely worth it in the long run.

VampD3
Queen of the Night and Moderator

#4 Post by VampD3 » Tue Jun 23, 2009 8:17 am

Congrats!!! Bet you have a great time setting everything up! You must have been doing your Feng Shui!! ;)

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#5 Post by Erpy » Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:38 am

It IS a lot of work, but congrats. Having your own pad is pretty cool in the long run.

eriqchang
PR Director & Artist

#6 Post by eriqchang » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:09 pm

I can remember the buzz of moving into my first apartment. I can feel your happiness.

Cherish this time and DEFINITELY be sure to take a lot of photos! You will want to look back and remember.

Do we get a photo of the top secret new music studio? ;)

MusicallyInspired

#7 Post by MusicallyInspired » Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Yep. I'll get before and after shots. It's not terrible big, but big enough for now.

MusicallyInspired

#8 Post by MusicallyInspired » Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:32 pm

Well, guys, we're moving this Saturday so I'm going to be packing up my computer now. Hopefully we'll have internet back right on Saturday. See you all on the other side!

MusicallyInspired

#9 Post by MusicallyInspired » Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:29 pm

Well, we're all moved in. Had the internet on Saturday but was too busy to do very much. Now to unpack! Pictures to commence ASAP.