Is there a way to read those KQ knovels online???

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Is there a way to read those KQ knovels online???

#1 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:31 am

Call me cheap or lazy or both. But I am curious to read those KQ novels I've heard about (The Floating Castle, Kingdom of Sorrow, etc.) YES! I've heard they've gotten some rather poor reviews but I would like to read them anyways, I have tried buying them online but something weird happens everytime I do which prevents me from buying them, don't ask me to explain because frankly I simply cannot.

Is there a way to read these books online or will I have to scower the planet to find them???

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

Re: Is there a way to read those KQ knovels online???

#2 Post by Klytos » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:15 pm

I spent a lot of time looking online for them, but ended up getting the floating castle from ebay. I've not read the other two, although I hear that Kingdom of Sorrow is the best of the three.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

#3 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:39 pm

I'm very interested to read the Floating Castle simply because Alexander is my favorite of ALL KQ characters PERIOD. His adventures intrigue me so much, he's so much fun to play as even though he lacks a sense of humor.

Meh. Well thanks for responding anyways.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

#4 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:51 pm

BTW, I apologize for spelling novels wrong....... :|

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#5 Post by Brainiac » Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:15 am

I personally felt that The Floating Castle feels the most like a noveliztion of a game (for good or ill). Kingdom of Sorrow has more overall fantasy story flow. See No Weevil is basically unimpressive. Not necessarily bad, just not particularly good.

As to reading them online, I haven't seen any ready sources myself, but you can occasionally luck out on various used book sites and get a decently-priced copy.