New Jane Jensen title, and the future of adventure gaming?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

Re: New Jane Jensen title, and the future of adventure gaming?

#26 Post by MusicallyInspired » Mon Jul 20, 2009 9:07 pm

*sigh* I don't consider myself a moderator. I merely expressed my surprise that you actually bumped that 5 month old thread to make more jabs at the AGS awards. I don't recall acting like a self-proclaimed moderator at all and I don't think that qualifies. And you're the one who said I was obnoxious for correcting everybody's grammar (which you failed to see, even after I mentioned so, that it was in jest). Generally people who go on and on about stupid unimportant details in equally meaningless topics annoy me and immediately strike me as trolls. I call them like I see them. You don't want to be accused of being a troll? Then don't act like one. It seemed like you were just here to stir up trouble when you wouldn't let it go (even now you keep jabbing at me when I've not said a word to you since). You seem capable enough to actually have intelligent and civil conversations, though, so I'll put it behind me. Start over?

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#27 Post by Brainiac » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:30 pm

As Just Adventure says, Gray Matter has entered black-and-white territory. We have a release date. Well, technically it's a release month, but we'll take what we can get. Expect Jane Jensen's newest work in March of 2010. The press release is here and Adventure Gamers is expected to have some info up shortly as members of the site were present at the completion of the voice recordings for the game.

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#28 Post by Spikey » Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:37 pm

Well, it will probably be further delayed, but for the first time I'm starting to believe that it's actually going to happen. It will be very odd to experience a new Jane game after all these years, it's been so very long ago and her games have had such a huge impact on me. Now if only Roberta would be returning to the gaming industry as well, the world will be saved.

As of late, for the first time in my life, I feel that I'm not as interested in modern games anymore as i am in retrogames.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#29 Post by Brainiac » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:38 am

Spikey wrote:Now if only Roberta would be returning to the gaming industry as well, the world will be saved.
Not likely, so I guess the 2012 apocalypse is cleared to happen on time. :p

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#30 Post by Spikey » Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:01 pm

Mmmm the apocalypse....wouldn´t that be a great theme for a new Roberta-Jane game. It will be KQ6 all over again.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#31 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:52 pm

Hey Spikey! Nice to see you around again!!

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#32 Post by Spikey » Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 pm

Please Ang, I definately dont deserve welcome backs after neglecting agdi again for so long ;), but it's good to see you lot again.
With every return, I mean to stay, but I never really manage to. Last time I returned just before the qfg2 release date was announced, I remember it quite well! I spent a lot of playing Qfg2VGA after that of course.

I'm glad some of you don't go away as often as others!!!

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#33 Post by Angelus3K » Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:34 pm

Thats the great thing about this place, you can come and go as you please but your never forgotten ;)

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#34 Post by Brainiac » Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:13 am

After a long hiatus, there are developments from the Queen Emeritus herself at the blog. As far as eventual release, new dates seem to indicate a late September release (which, considering the game's nature, makes a lot of sense).