New Al Lowe Product - sort of!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

pbpb33
Defense Minister Status

New Al Lowe Product - sort of!

#1 Post by pbpb33 » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:30 am

Al Lowe's cyberjoke3000 service is now available on the iphone. I don't know if Al wrote the jokes, or if he wrote the iphone program for the joke applet, but his name is above the title, and, as a Sierra fan, that's good enough for me! It looks like there is a comedian who reads the jokes... I don't have an iphone, so I've never tried it. I've been on his weekly cyberjoke3000 e-mailing list for years, and I've really enjoyed it. I'm usually at the gym in the morning, checking my mail on my phone... and seeing his name in my inbox always brings a smile to my face.

apparently there's a free version and a pay version... here's the link to the applet:

http://www.thebinarymill.com/cyberjoke3000/

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

Re: New Al Lowe Product - sort of!

#2 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:42 am

Yea I noticed the ad on yesterdays cyberjoke but as a new user to iPhone I thought it must have already been out awhile, I've got it on my phone just not tried it yet. I'll give it a whirl and let ya'll know what its like.

EDIT: Checked it out on the app store again, its £1.19 but I couldnt see a free version. I'll probably pick it up when I get my bank account hooked upto the store.