Well, I did it!!

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

SierraFan1885
Royal Servant Status

Well, I did it!!

#1 Post by SierraFan1885 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:14 am

I unlocked Battle Mode and frog mode!!!

The only thing I've really done so far is give myself enough money to be able to buy all the items to decorate my room with. I have a few questions though.

Can you get a bumper sticker and game box in the same game, or is it either or?

How many other items have variations like that?

Is there anywhere that has a listing of the room and item numbers/values? Since I'm cheating anyway, I might as well have fun and give myself the other items, even if I keep them in the chest...I'd even give myself the blue frog, just to have it again lol

Well, I found the item codes, but when I give myself the Bumper Sticker, I seem to always get the "professional hero" one. How do I select the Saurus Repair Lot one as well?

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Well, I did it!!

#2 Post by Erpy » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:37 am

You can either get the bumper sticker or the game box in normal play. With debug mode, just give yourself both items and use them in your room. There's only one bumper sticker, btw. It's the same bumper sticker Lori and Corey had on their car when we visited them. (they sell or sold it on their site)

Items don't have variations, they're just different items. And no, you can't get two flower frames or two pots...they use the same in-room object.

You can give yourself most items except those that are delivered to your room. (the items exist, but in order for them to appear in your room, they must be in Shameen's inventory, rather than yours) There's a guy who made a list of item/room codes at some point. You should be able to find it if you browse this forum.

The saurus repair shop is room 100, btw.

SierraFan1885
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by SierraFan1885 » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:35 pm

Thanks for the reply Erpy!! I managed to find the item numbers, and can give myself some of the items that go in my room (like the potted plant) but I can't put it in the chest or anything, I guess because it was never meant to be in your inventory to begin with. But it's fun to be able to have both Red and Blue...I'm just in a "collect it all" mood lol I thought I read somewhere that you could also get a "Saurus Repair Shop" Bumper sticker as well, I might have been half asleep at the time and misread though lol

Beacon80
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Beacon80 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:38 am

Just a confirmation, in order to get the bumper sticker, you have to have opened the box instead of displaying it in your room?

Is there anything else you can do in the Saurus Repair Shop? I found it on my own, but I can't talk to the guy or anything (Well, I can screw with the lift)

adeyke

#5 Post by adeyke » Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:37 am

Beacon80 wrote:Just a confirmation, in order to get the bumper sticker, you have to have opened the box instead of displaying it in your room?
No. The bumper sticker and the game box are separate items. They'll either sell you one of them or the other. If you've bought the game box, you can't get the bumper sticker, or vice versa.
Is there anything else you can do in the Saurus Repair Shop? I found it on my own, but I can't talk to the guy or anything (Well, I can screw with the lift)
No. You can look, but you can't really do anything there.

Beacon80
Peasant Status

#6 Post by Beacon80 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:06 pm

Ah, I thought the bumper sticker was obtained at the Saurus Repair Shop. Thanks for the clarification.