Quest For Glory Same Old Story RPG Style - I Wish

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

daventry
Knight Status

Quest For Glory Same Old Story RPG Style - I Wish

#1 Post by daventry » Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:54 pm

When i Played the QFG Games, i always made the Heroes up as Brothers: Sam The Thief - Conan the Fighter - Connor The Paladin - Willow The Wizard :p

In QFG5 i had an Idea in my Head:

Katrina Marry the Wizard and take over the Science Lab as their Laboratory and send Igor to Mordavia so he can live with that Mad Doctor and his Lady Igor.

The Paladin Marry Erana, then they travel the World doing Paladin stuff.

The Thief Marry (whats her name) and take over the Thief Guild, its Still Never revealed whats so Important about that Stupid Blackbird and why its so important.

The Fighter Marry Elsa and become King and Queen of Silmaria, yet i thought we Killed Toro in Spielburg (QFG1)

Anywaaayyy, wouldn't it be Cool if theres an RPG Game like Oblivion where we as the Children of the Characters go to the 5 Places from the 5 Games After all the Events and go to New Places :D

Katrina the Human (Vampire) and the Wizard gets a Daughter

Erana and the Paladin also gets a Daughter

The Fighter and Elsa gets a Son

The Thief and his Wife also gets a Son

If Only Hero 6 is like an RPG Game :(

Could be an Idea for the Next Job by TSL or AGDI IA, from the Professional KQ, we get Professional QFG Fans and make a QFG6 kind of Game :hat

There was also a Group of Fans called QFG3D and they were Remaking the 4 QFG Games through the Elderscrolls 4 Engine by Adding New Areas for the Games, very much like KQ1VGA/KQ2VGA/KQ3VGA Sadly they seem to be Dead aswell. :cry
There was also a Group called the Katrina Quest For Glory Project, witch involves the Backstory of Katrina from her Human days to the day of becoming a Vampire Wizard where she finds Ad Avis, but those Team are Dead aswell. :smokin

Would be Cool if there can be a Game called Tales of Erana, the Fairy we hear so much about in QFG1 & QFG4 then being Married in QFG5 ;)

I read around about the QFG Series and the Lands, the Game and Places can Easily get into an RPG like Oblivion Style, or a Giant Open World like Just Cause 2.

It seems that Spielburg and Mordavia are Connected, you can basically walk there from each other so to speak.

What are the Coles doing these days, are they still in Game Developing

Pablo Gonzalo
Peasant Status

Re: Quest For Glory Same Old Story RPG Style - I Wish

#2 Post by Pablo Gonzalo » Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:50 pm

daventry wrote:its Still Never revealed whats so Important about that Stupid Blackbird and why its so important.
What do mean? It's the stuff dreams are made of.

haradan
Knight Status

#3 Post by haradan » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:41 am

Yep, it's a classic. It's a reference to this movie:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0033870/

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#4 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:45 pm

actually a lot of people have posted over the years about playing QFG as an rpg with friends using Dungeons and Dragons. it's really incredible some of the puzzle solutions your friends can come up with.

Boogeyman
Knight Status

#5 Post by Boogeyman » Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:22 am

daventry wrote: The Thief Marry (whats her name) and take over the Thief Guild, its Still Never revealed whats so Important about that Stupid Blackbird and why its so important.
You mean Nawar?