A.I releasing SPACE QUEST FOR GLORY April 15th.

This is a public forum, where you can find out everything you wanted to know about making games. Please don't use this forum as a place to recruit new members.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Mordavia
Royal Servant Status

A.I releasing SPACE QUEST FOR GLORY April 15th.

#1 Post by Mordavia » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:02 am

hey all. I dont know if you have checked out Infamous Adventures lately but yesterday, (April 1st) I visited the website and I noticed a game being released shortly called SPACE QUEST FOR GLORY. At 1st I thought it was a April fools joke (seeing as it is April 1st) but BlackThorn pointed out to me it was NOT a April Fools Joke. Any thoughts........

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

Re: A.I releasing SPACE QUEST FOR GLORY April 15th.

#2 Post by DrJones » Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:17 am

The title of the game is an obvious (and funny) april's fools joke. But there's a chance that the release date could be indicative of something. :)

goatmeal
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by goatmeal » Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:45 pm

DrJones wrote:The title of the game is an obvious (and funny) april's fools joke. But there's a chance that the release date could be indicative of something. :)
Yes -- a reminder for all of us here in the States that we have to file our individual Federal Income Tax returns (or request an extension)... >: :cry >: :cry

chucklas
Peasant Status

Re: I.A. releasing SPACE QUEST FOR GLORY April 15th.

#4 Post by chucklas » Fri Apr 15, 2011 5:34 pm

Well, it's the 15th. In any hour you will witness SQFG in all of its greatness. I just finished playing it and it is awesome! It should release some time before 8:00PM Eastern Time US. I hope you love it!

Sslaxx
Peasant Status

#5 Post by Sslaxx » Sat Apr 16, 2011 10:29 am

Funniest little promo I've seen in a while. Nice job!