Telltale to Reboot King's Quest

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

rollercoasternd
Peasant Status

Re: Telltale to Reboot King's Quest

#101 Post by rollercoasternd » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:11 pm

I realize that. What I was referring to was them getting a commercial license.

zazzaro
Peasant Status

#102 Post by zazzaro » Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:02 am

Man i didn't see this thread before i ranted in a thread in the main forum. Tell-Tale getting the King's Quest series is a disaster. Like i said in the other thread we all know AGDI would have done the series way more justice. It is because of their first few remake's people are making original titles. I'm shocked this happened and so sad. Here is a chance to get a new Kings Quest game that someone like IA (KoS) or AGD could have been paid to make. Everyone wins. Instead we will get a Kings Quest that is dumbed down for the bonehead mass audiences. I really hope I'm wrong... but alas i know I'm gonna be right. Here's to hoping your MI makes some waves and upstages whatever TellTale puts out.

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#103 Post by MusicallyInspired » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:05 pm

Oh great. I just realised there's a new acronym that I'm going to get confused with my online handle. I've already had to deal with Monkey Island for so long....

lol

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

#104 Post by Brainiac » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:14 pm

I have no idea why you're worried, Mage's Island. I'm sure everyone here will remember to refer to you by your proper handle. You are going to stick with Monkey Initiation, right?

:rollin