Questions about remakes

This forum is a place to talk about AGDI games and projects.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Tybarius
Peasant Status

Questions about remakes

#1 Post by Tybarius » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:16 am

Questions about remakes:

Is one of the provisions of being allowed to remake a game is you can't charge anything for it (or sell it?)

The reason I ask your games are very reasonably priced and I for one would be more than happy pay those prices for QFG 3 & 4

I loved those games when they came out but let's be real those two really needed alot of work. QFG 3 no climbing, no picking locks, only fighter & paladins could improve Parry, but they couldn't improve zap. Not to mention the points thing (Completists hate that.) QFG 4 I stayed in the cave till all skills and available spells were at 400. But l8r glitches often ended the game abrubtly and at points irretrievably just trying to improve the new spells.

I would have paid 9.99 for any of your remakes without question. Why not approach the topic from that point of view? What you do is a long and tedious process I know I understand and don't make light of it. But very few games do I play and nothing newer than AOE II. If these requests are redundant I'm sorry, I'm just confident enough in your abilities to ask.

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

Re: Questions about remakes

#2 Post by DrJones » Fri Apr 08, 2011 9:35 am

Please participate in the poll about future remakes: Part Deux that is stickied on the top of this forum, and read the developer comments about the issue. ;)