problem finding.....*SPOILERS*

This forum is for discussion about the Quest for Glory II remake. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

rmcin329
Peasant Status

problem finding.....*SPOILERS*

#1 Post by rmcin329 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Well i'm having problems finding the caged beast. Playing the vga version 1.1. I've tried using the walkthrough at gamefaqs, but it only says 2 screens north and several screens west. Just how many is several? I've tried going 2 screens north and 100 west. Its kind of annoying looking for the caged beast, when i don't even know how far i have to travel. I honestly thought i'd find him sooner then 100 screens -.-. Anyway if anyone can help i'd appreciate it.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: problem finding.....*SPOILERS*

#2 Post by Erpy » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:33 pm

Go 3 screens south from Shapeir and then keep heading west. You'll find it quickly.

rmcin329
Peasant Status

#3 Post by rmcin329 » Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:50 am

ah i see what i did wrong now. Firstly, i failed to mention that those directions(from the walkthrough) were from the Oasis with the dervish. 2ndly i mixed up my directions due to the camera angle changing meaning that i'd really gone(good thing i saved on a seperate slot doing it lol) south then east. Anyway this is all cleared up now and i found the beast in the cage.

Tybarius
Peasant Status

#4 Post by Tybarius » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 pm

The best way I found was go one screen west of the griffin then walk away from the cliff you'll walk right into it.