How do i lose honor as pure palidin in Shadows of darkness

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

cyberdalekyeti
Royal Servant Status

How do i lose honor as pure palidin in Shadows of darkness

#1 Post by cyberdalekyeti » Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:56 pm

Is there anyway to lose honor as a pure Paladin in QFG Shadows of Darkness? I would like to keep my honor just low enough so that i don't get the 5 magic points.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Re: How do i lose honor as pure palidin in Shadows of darkne

#2 Post by Brainiac » Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Define "pure" Paladin since technically there is no such thing. Also, you'll need to keep your Honor fairly low as the trigger for Healing Hands (and thus the magic points) is in the 225 - 230 point range.

Anyways, all character classes can trap Will o' Wisps until daylight which will "kill" them though that's a very slow method to lose Honor. I believe you can also keep trying to attack the Leshy and you can definitely kill Hector the hexapod rather than feeding him (or perhaps after feeding, making it completely pointless). I'd recommend checking here, though many dishonorable actions require certain skills to be accessible.

Actually, speaking of QfG4, I think I should bring up the backdated article Her Name Was Katrina Richard Cobbett put up about a week ago (the postdating refers to the original posting on Rock, Paper, Shotgun - one that Corey Cole himself commented upon).

cyberdalekyeti
Royal Servant Status

Re: How do i lose honor as pure palidin in Shadows of darkne

#3 Post by cyberdalekyeti » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:09 pm

Thanks that idea of not freeing the will o wisp worked. And i noticed there is no limit of how many times you can do this.