More trouble with spells

This forum is for discussion about KQIII Redux. Hints, tips, opinions, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

firstgamer
Peasant Status

More trouble with spells

#1 Post by firstgamer » Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

In addition to constantly being told that I'm trying to "do my own spells" (which I addressed in another question), I cannot add the dog fur to the bowl to complete the "understanding language of creatures" spell. It kills me every time I try. I'm clicking with the proper icon to "take" the dog hair [the feather like selection icon and moving it to the bowl and clicking on the bowl.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

spacecadet
Peasant Status

Re: More trouble with spells

#2 Post by spacecadet » Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:03 pm

firstgamer wrote:In addition to constantly being told that I'm trying to "do my own spells" (which I addressed in another question), I cannot add the dog fur to the bowl to complete the "understanding language of creatures" spell. It kills me every time I try. I'm clicking with the proper icon to "take" the dog hair [the feather like selection icon and moving it to the bowl and clicking on the bowl.

Anyone have any idea why this is happening?
It's not the clicking part that's the problem, you're definitely doing that right... you must've missed a step in the instruction to put hairs of various animals in the bowl. if memory serves, you have to put some other kind of hair or feather in the bowl before you get to the dog fur. Check the instruction in the spellbook.