Space Quest II is available to download!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

KQartist
The Art-inator

Re: Space Quest II is available to download!

#26 Post by KQartist » Tue Jan 03, 2012 3:26 pm

Wow! Fantastic work IA team! I had only just recently played the Space Quest series, and got to experience what I've been missing all these years. Between the introduction sequence, the first few closeups and game screens, I can see how much love and effort went into this. I'm particularly impressed by the background animations, which have plenty of movement in each screen, whether it be a control panel, lights, or monitor screens. The portraits are impressive as well, and the voice acting fitting for each of the characters I've seen so far. I'm looking forward to playing the full game. :)

gargin
Royal Servant Status

#27 Post by gargin » Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:36 pm

I am really glad to hear you enjoyed the game KQartist. We had a blast making it and it's really awesome we were finally able to get it out there to the fans.

Lady Pyro
Defense Minister Status

#28 Post by Lady Pyro » Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Oh man, I'm only a few weeks late to this party :P
Downloading now!

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#29 Post by MusicallyInspired » Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:33 am

Be sure to grab Vohaul Strikes Back and Space Quest Incinerations as well! Two other long-awaited Space Quest fangames that were released around the same time.

Lady Pyro
Defense Minister Status

#30 Post by Lady Pyro » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:47 am

Another forum I'm on is discussing doing a Let's Play, I'm trying to convince them to do (the new) Space Quest 2. If it goes over well maybe they'll consider the others as well....
Even if they don't, I will be downloading them soon. I'm on terrible internet right now though so I can only download a bit at a time.