Space Quest II Remake - Soundtrack A

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

Space Quest II Remake - Soundtrack A

#1 Post by MusicallyInspired » Tue Jan 29, 2013 5:28 am

Finally, I'm releasing the tracks I made for the SQ2 remake by Infamous Adventures. Along with some bonus tracks that weren't included in the game! I'm calling it Soundtrack A because it's not the entire soundtrack. There were two other very capable composers who also composed for the game. I did most of the space sections of the game. Some (not all) of James Mulvale's themes can be found on his Space Quest SoundCloud along with some unreleased SQ3 material he made. Isaac Lundgren's SQ2 score is available at his website for streaming.

Since I lost many of the original masters, many of these are lossy versions only (possibly compressed a couple times over, I can't remember). They are all MP3 and some of theme are still in their loopable states.

Space Quest II Remake - Soundtrack A (MediaFire) 47.7MB ZIP

25 Tracks in all. Here's the tracklist:
  1. Introduction (Space Quest II Theme)
  2. Opening (Life Sucks...Again)
  3. Sweeping the Deck
  4. Xenon Orbital Station 4
  5. Ambushed!
  6. Dark Lord of the Sloth (Vohaul's Theme)
  7. SQ Sports
  8. Vohaul's Asteroid (Theme A)
  9. Do What You Love, Love What You Do (Cleaning Bot)
  10. Holodeck
  11. Unwanted Affection (Alien Chase)
  12. Ape Kaptain
  13. Vohaul's Asteroid (Theme B)
  14. Monolith Burger Entrance
  15. Acid Pit
  16. Roger Shrunk
  17. Escape Countdown
  18. BONUS - Cleaning Bot (Droid Speaker Version)
  19. BONUS - A Greatly Exaggerated Tale of Adventure (SQ4 Metal Medley)
  20. BONUS - SQ3 Garbage Freighter
  21. UNUSED - Dark Tunnels of Labion
  22. UNUSED - Glowing Cave
  23. UNUSED - Glowing Cave (Danger)
  24. UNUSED - Ancient Statue
  25. UNUSED - Vohaul's Asteroid

goatmeal
Royal Servant Status

Re: Space Quest II Remake - Soundtrack A

#2 Post by goatmeal » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:28 am

MusicallyInspired wrote:Finally, I'm releasing the tracks I made for the SQ2 remake by Infamous Adventures. Along with some bonus tracks that weren't included in the game! I'm calling it Soundtrack A because it's not the entire soundtrack. There were two other very capable composers who also composed for the game. I did most of the space sections of the game. Some (not all) of James Mulvale's themes can be found on his Space Quest SoundCloud along with some unreleased SQ3 material he made. Isaac Lundgren's SQ2 score is available at his website for streaming.

Since I lost many of the original masters, many of these are lossy versions only (possibly compressed a couple times over, I can't remember). They are all MP3 and some of theme are still in their loopable states.
...And now we are complete. Thank you very much, MI. Can't wait to listen to your contributions to the awesome SQ2VGA soundtrack! :D

goatmeal
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by goatmeal » Mon Feb 04, 2013 1:53 pm

MI --

Your version of the "Garbage Freighter" from the ill-fated SQ3VGA is most excellent. I have it on constant replay and just zone out...

Your music, along with SickFiction's, would have only added to the greatness of what could have been... ;_;

Thank you again.

DrJones
Trusty Riding Saurus

#4 Post by DrJones » Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:44 pm

This music pack is sweet!! I love the soundtrack of this game. :D