It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:39 pm

All times are UTC

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject: ...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2001 2:25 am 
Forum Administrator

That is exactly why I'm working on my own manual right now. I'm trying to get it to look as close to the original as possible, by taking a blank background, creating a text-box with text in Word and turning it into a bitmap by printscreening. Finally, I drag the text-bitmap over the background and make it transparent.<br><br>I've only started today, so it'll probably take a while, but I'll let you know once my part is done. (in which case, only the gray headings at the top of the pages still need editing on your part)<br><br>I'm using the font Times New Roman and size 10 for the main text. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub57.ezboard.com/broyalquestforums.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=erpy>Erpy</A> at: 10/20/01 9:56:21 am<br></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: Reply on my own message
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 9:50 pm 
Forum Administrator

I've finished my translated manual just today. The only things left untranslated are the headers, but I think those are beyond my abilities.<br><br>Perhaps I'll do more of this kind of stuff. <p></p><i></i>

Report this post
 Post subject: By the way
PostPosted: Fri Oct 26, 2001 9:52 pm 
Forum Administrator

If someone has the graphic skills to create headers in the style of the manual, I'd be very interested. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub57.ezboard.com/broyalquestforums.showLocalUserPublicProfile?login=erpy>Erpy</A> at: 10/26/01 4:57:17 pm<br></i>

Report this post
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2005 3:20 pm 
The Icelandic Guest

Please Erpy or someone else. Add this historycal thread for me in that new Forum, because this is the longest thread I have ever made and I haven't see any other try to break that reckord.

Report this post
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2