Helplessly stuck!!!

This forum is for discussion about the King's Quest VGA remake. Hints tips, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

jackie2943
Peasant Status

Helplessly stuck!!!

#1 Post by jackie2943 » Thu Sep 06, 2001 5:28 pm

<br>I'm going nowhere, I've accumulated 101 points. I have the chest,slingshot,pail with water, clover leaf, I know I'm supposed to find magic beans, but where are they ?<br>Please someone, a push in the right direction ??......<br>Fribbi ?....<br>Thanks,<br>Jackie <p></p><i></i>

adeyke

Well...

#2 Post by adeyke » Thu Sep 06, 2001 5:34 pm

Since you already have the chest, you won't need the magic beans, anymore. Your next step in the quest involves the well... <p></p><i></i>

Milan Easton
Ruler of the Castle

Re: Helplessly stuck!!!

#3 Post by Milan Easton » Thu Sep 06, 2001 5:37 pm

Hi Jackie. Warning: Spoilers ahead...........<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>Well, if you have the chest and slingshot, you most likely already talked with the gnome and got the key to the magic door, and walked up to cloudland. You don't need the beans anymore...you got the key in replacement for the beans...<br><br>Have you gotten the magic mirror yet? It's down in the well...you can use the bucket of water on the dragon to get the magic mirror.<br><br>Once you have the mirror and chest, the condor will appear to take you to the next "act" of the game....<br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub57.ezboard.com/umilaneaston.s ... e=EN>Milan Easton</A> at: 9/6/01 12:38:19 pm<br></i>

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

Re: Helplessly stuck!!!

#4 Post by Fribbi » Thu Sep 06, 2001 8:39 pm

You will get the beans from the gnome by the spinning wheel<br>You have to guess his right name. Rumplestiltskin is his name that you have to type backwards.If you got the note from the witchhouse you will understand this better then. Have you gotten rid off the troll by the bridge yet? Well since the Tierra is now coming up with walkthrough I feel useless this time, sorry. <p></p><i></i>