Fribbi's Official New Title

This forum is for discussion about the King's Quest VGA remake. Hints tips, etc.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Milan Easton
Ruler of the Castle

Fribbi's Official New Title

#1 Post by Milan Easton » Thu Oct 18, 2001 2:03 pm

After all the work and dedication Fribbi has put into Tierra, from fan artwork to fan music, and everything inbetween, we have decided (at his prompting) to award him a new title. As you all know, Fribbi was the fan gallery artist of the month...well, two months actually. And now, with the two months up, I officially declare Fribbi, who you could call a fan's fan:<br><br>Possibly the most dedicated Tierra fan of the decade.<br><br>Please keep it up, Fribbi...and perhaps, we can negotiate a newer, better title in the near future.<br><br>Anonymous Game Developer #1 <p></p><i></i>

Erpy
Forum Administrator

Re: Fribbi's Official New Title

#2 Post by Erpy » Thu Oct 18, 2001 4:38 pm

Congratulations, Fribbi. Now you've got that title, the next one should be "most dedicated Tierra fan of the century". Let's not start about the millenium title just yet. And remember that titles need to be defended. (so keep away from those laurels for now) <p></p><i></i>

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

Re: Fribbi's Official New Title

#3 Post by Fribbi » Thu Oct 18, 2001 7:42 pm

Well well thank you Tierra I am honored. <br><br>After I finish the translation of the manual and readme.txt I am gonna write a story after that for a game I hope you can make of it. And I already got the title of that game <br>"It is called Quest for fans". <br><br>It is about bad and hopeless music band who disappear in a another world when they walk in a strange magic portal. And when they come again in their own world they will finally have fans and be famous and rich.But how did they do that, that is the question I wont answer. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub57.ezboard.com/broyalquestfor ... >Fribbi</A> at: 10/18/01 2:43:38 pm<br></i>