To Californians: What the heck??!!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#26 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Jun 17, 2005 7:49 pm

A simple NO would have done well

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#27 Post by Klytos » Sat Jun 18, 2005 12:10 am

Blackthorne519 wrote:This thread makes me think...........

Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I've ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response was there anything that could even be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Bt
Just watched Airheads again last night, and loved it so much I watched Billy Madison straight after. I love that movie.

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#28 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:17 am

crap!  my best friend still has my brother's Billy Madison DVD ...thanks for reminding me!  ... i'd better start bugging her to get that back to him, because, hoo boy, he won't be happy if he notices.

Ghost_Rider
Knight Status

#29 Post by Ghost_Rider » Sat Jun 18, 2005 1:30 am

So I hear California just had another earthquake in the northern region.  Fourth one in the past week?  (That's counting aftershocks I think)

Yes, yes, and I used to think the Commodore 64 had awesome graphics, and that "Skate or Die" was an amazing game.  Man I used to think that my dad's Atari Vectrex system was the best thing ever.  Well... it was cool at the time when it first came out.   8o

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#30 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:02 am

i know they had a microquake up in N. CA, which isn't unusual for out here.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Seismic activity

#31 Post by Brainiac » Sat Jun 18, 2005 2:07 am

From what I've heard, the San Andreas is transitioning from an relatively calm period to one of heightened activity.  Guess it's just bad timing for you, Steffi.

Still, it could be worse.  Alaska got a nasty quake too and one on the South American Pacific coast killed a few people.  Looks like the so-called Ring of Fire may be heating up again...