YAY!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

YAY!

#1 Post by FatherGhostface » Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:13 pm

I got new Cox Highspeed Internet and now I can download games super fast!!! YAY!!!! Meaning I could download KQ1VGA also! Which means I did! It's very cool guys! Although do to the paranoia of my dad, he asked me to delete KQ2VGA off the computer if I download KQ1 do to his fear it might destroy the computer having both computer games on it. UGH! Parents, so here's my question: Will both of KQ1 and KQ2  VGA destroy the computer is both games are installed on it?

KKuhlman
The Silent Witness

#2 Post by KKuhlman » Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:19 pm

Um... No. Don't think there would be a load of people complaining about it if they would?

Broomie
The Enigma

#3 Post by Broomie » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:06 pm

Obviously you didn't read the FAQ on the website.
Will both games installed on my computer destroy it?
Well, it's rare that it will happen but it's safe to say your computer should be fine. The only time it will happen is when Simon the Sorcerer 3D is installed on it, it'll destroy your computer meaning you'll have picked it up and thrown it out the window because of the horror the game will put you through.
The only nice way of putting this is, ask a silly question, get a silly answer. ;) Both the games installed on your computer will not do a single thing to it. No viruses are included with the game as it's been thoroughly checked to make sure you don't get any nasty surprises.

Enjoy the games!
Last edited by Broomie on Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#4 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:57 pm

Great Brooms!! Hilarious!

But dont you mean "Ask a silly question, get a silly answer" at least thats what my dad used to say to me lol

Soulman!! Where ya been hiding!? Great to see you back!!

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Oh!

#5 Post by FatherGhostface » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:21 pm

HI! Great to be back! I certainly couldn't miss the opening of KQ3VGA which shall come out soon! By the way, thank you guys! My dad, sheesh I am going to print out everything on that F.A.Q!  :)

Broomie
The Enigma

#6 Post by Broomie » Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:57 pm

Haha, oops. Yeah I meant that. I'll just change that. ;)