Proof of D12 shot and killed!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

Proof of D12 shot and killed!

#1 Post by Angelus3K » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:19 pm

What is the world coming to

It could easily be Eminem or anyone else next!!

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#2 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Tue Apr 11, 2006 9:43 pm

two of them attacekd. I wonder if there's a connection.

Da_elf
Knight Status

#3 Post by Da_elf » Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:07 am

people say "what is the world comming to" as though alot of these people who are shot usually didnt have it comming to them for something they did. I honestly cant see a person shooting them out of jealousy for their recording success. I always say to keep your nose clean and dont make enemies. If someone walks up to me tomorow and shoots me and says "i just felt like shooting someone and he was the closest" then you can say "whats the world comming to" but im certain i have a better chance of being shot in the crossfire being in the wrong place at the wrong time than being shot by someone who doesnt like the success ive made in my industry.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#4 Post by Fribbi » Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:17 pm

I don't care about that rapist. But yes it is sad when that happens. :cry  But I don't know who he is but most of those rapist are criminal and this is always happening to them.  :rolleyes So this is not such a big deal to me. Anyway I hate rap music. Some are good but I just don't like it . I like rave, hardcore, disco music and techno music a lot but not rap music. Sorry! |I

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#5 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:52 pm

Fribbi wrote:I don't care about that rapist. But yes it is sad when that happens. :cry  But I don't know who he is but most of those rapist are criminal and this is always happening to them.  :rolleyes
possibly the best post ever.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#6 Post by Angelus3K » Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:40 pm

I think you mean rap artist Fribbi.

And Da Elf, you or anyone else that wasnt there doesnt know what happened. It could have been an accident, some guy just shooting. But if it was targetted there are much worse rappers than Proof, and believe me if someone is that jealous over someone else's success then there are people crazy enough to do this kind of thing.

Not everyone has a logical thought process or is civil you know.

There are some complete physco people out their who shoot first and ask questions later.

Take for example another member of D12, Bugz, he was killed before D12 rose to fame for hitting a woman with a water gun I think it was, an argument broke out between him and the boyfriend. Buddy comes back, shoots Bugz and then proceeds to run him over during his exit.

That in particular was just uncalled for and taking someone else's life is just plain uncalled for.

Shade
Peasant Status

#7 Post by Shade » Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:19 am

According to the article you linked, the shooting happened after an argument.  Very sad.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

Re: Proof of D12 shot and killed!

#8 Post by Blackthorne519 » Thu Apr 13, 2006 1:49 am

Angelus3K wrote: It could easily be Eminem or anyone else next!!
God, we can only hope now, can't we?

Bt

Ghost_Rider
Knight Status

#9 Post by Ghost_Rider » Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:59 am

I've got my fingers crossed.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#10 Post by Fribbi » Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:39 am

I think you mean rap artist Fribbi.

:o  oops! Yes that's right! Me bad!