Something I'd like to say...

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

Something I'd like to say...

#1 Post by FatherGhostface » Fri Dec 15, 2006 12:07 am

This is something I should've said a long time ago. I haven't been here much at all, and I think a few of you might like it like that. But I would still like to keep posting. I have made a reputation for myself on not only this message board, but dozens of KQ-related Message Boards across the internet of being, in the most appropiate terms: A SMART ASS!:p

I've acted immature, I've annoyed countless members and fought with them as well, I have proven to be the guy with the attitude problem. When ever someone got into a fight with someone here I would be stupid and jump into the fight and TRY to make it my business when it never involved me in the first place! I've posted dumb stuff and pointless stuff. I would take anger out on people or get too angry too much. I have bad mouthed other members including the very serious I-take-no-BS Admin, Erpy. I even once (on another message board) took credit for someone else's artwork, and had the gawl to angry when exposed and confronted about it, and the gawl to lie about it. I was a SPINELESS BASTARD and an S.O.B. to you people, just to get attention. I review my past mis-deeds by relooking some of the past posts I've made, one that makes me cringe to this day is the fight I had with Alias, the one about the London bombings (sorry if bringing that event up makes any of you relive bad wounds). Alias, I'm not sure if your still around but I am sorry for hurting you with my ridiculous point of view of the diaster that struck the London subways, I guess it's when you said I was an Idiot I totally lost it and verbally attacked. I'm sorry and will always be sorry. Not just to you Alias, but to everyone I've wronged here. If it be a lie, insult, fight/argument, etc. I am truly sorry you guys. I know I've said sorry's in the past but I've never really mean't them, but this one's real. I am not here to justify my behavior, but rather apologize about them. I am also to sorry to A CERTAIN FEW of you which I pormised to help you. I can't remember who but I recall stating I'd help draw cut scenes for you for your fan-games, and as the predictable/classic FatherGhostface promised, he didn't come through. I procrastinated up to point where I stopped keeping in touch with you guys and I am so sorry, you guys, I really am. Now this isn't an "Oh pitty me! I said sorry! Now feel sorry for me" post of mine, for I am NO victim. It took me about two or three years (on this message board) to realize that (sad isn't it?). So I just wanted to say I am sorry to all of you, and that annoying weirdo that talked about monkeys and chickens, that was so stupid as to put his own phone number out on the internet on this message board, that was so immature is now gone, and a new one is born. I am A NEW FATHER GHOSTFACE and I like it, and hope you guys do to, and if I'm lucky I'll recieve forgivness. Any angry comments you want throw at me are welcome, I won't bite back, promise! ;)

My 2 Cents,
          Father Ghostface

AsianMusicGuy
Defense Minister Status

#2 Post by AsianMusicGuy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:53 am

all i can say on behalf of AGDI  we accept

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#3 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Fri Dec 15, 2006 2:47 am

FGF - i was wondering where you had been lately.  i think you've grown up a lot in the past few years, and i give you props for that.

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#4 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:22 am

Don't worry about it FGF.

Just one thing though, all that KQ7-style artwork you posted, that wasn't you then?

Gronagor
Saurus Salesman

#5 Post by Gronagor » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:28 am

Who's FatherGhostFace?????

just kidding.  :p

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#6 Post by Erpy » Fri Dec 15, 2006 10:51 am

People tend to grow over the years. I'm not a person who holds grudges for very long...as long as there doesn't seem to be a large risk for recurral, I'm usually willing to give second, third and even umpteenth chances. I remember the events you posted about, but at this point wouldn't have used them against you. Your post is appreciated, but it wasn't necessary to make a new start. All that was needed for that is to simply start posting.

No hard feelings.

Vildern
The Sleepy Specter

#7 Post by Vildern » Fri Dec 15, 2006 1:50 pm

Nice to see you around, FatherGhostFace :p

Erpy wrote:People tend to grow over the years. I'm not a person who holds grudges for very long...as long as there doesn't seem to be a large risk for recurral, I'm usually willing to give second, third and even umpteenth chances. I remember the events you posted about, but at this point wouldn't have used them against you. Your post is appreciated, but it wasn't necessary to make a new start. All that was needed for that is to simply start posting.

No hard feelings.
...and nice to see you around too, Father Goodheart (papa goose?)  :p

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Returned

#8 Post by Brainiac » Fri Dec 15, 2006 8:39 pm

Welcome back, FGF.  You say you're done talking about chickens and monkeys, but what about potatoes? :D

Feel free to drop by over at IA anytime.

FatherGhostface
Defense Minister Status

#9 Post by FatherGhostface » Sat Dec 16, 2006 1:36 am

LOL! Thanks to all your nice comments, and Angelous, I was actually talking about another set of artwork, the Disney ones I did do.  ;)

I guess I felt it was nessasary to post this to let you all I was going to change and never be that nasty little brat ever again.  :)

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#10 Post by Fribbi » Mon Dec 18, 2006 9:02 pm

Let me guess. Did the same three ghost who visited Scrooge visit you too? Merry Christmuss then, FGF

Broomie
The Enigma

#11 Post by Broomie » Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:58 pm

To be honest, I don't think there was anything to be sorry about. Sure, you were annoying when you first joined up, and the infamous rantings of the words, "SHAGAPA!" and "POTATO" will never leave this board. But I noticed that you had grown up anyway and my views on you changed instantly.

You were young anyway, all young people find humour different to others, but you took notice that we weren't comfortable with your behavior and changed. Even more so, you really did a great job helping us with King's Quest III. I mean, when we were featured on G4 (well, when they showed our game accidentally more like) your artwork was the first to be shown which is something I'd be proud about.

But it's nice to know you've apologized anyway, and I hope you stick around here and at IA where you are most welcome.   :)

AsianMusicGuy
Defense Minister Status

#12 Post by AsianMusicGuy » Wed Dec 20, 2006 4:06 am

yea m sure everyone at agdi can agree that i was worse and hey i am still here.  ;)

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#13 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Thu Dec 28, 2006 4:56 pm

I don't even wanna remember when I joined...