LOST

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

LOST

#1 Post by Angelus3K » Fri May 25, 2007 8:51 pm

I've just watched the double final episode of Season 3 LOST.

All I can say is WHAT THE F***!!!??? and AMAZING!!!

rich_eter
Peasant Status

#2 Post by rich_eter » Sat May 26, 2007 12:20 am

I want to bash my head into the wall because I have to wait 9 months to see how this continues.

I actually had a hunch about the twist ending a third of the way through, but I said to myself... "nah!", so, man, I was still shocked when I was right. What a creepy ending. It really makes you want to see how this show continues. It's just amazing.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#3 Post by Fribbi » Sat May 26, 2007 8:50 pm

I have LOST my interest on that TV show. I am always doing something else when that show is on TV.

Well I tried to watch one episode and I was LOST. I don't know what this TV show is about anymore.

Ok I shall get LOST.  :lol

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#4 Post by MusicallyInspired » Sat May 26, 2007 11:30 pm

TV shows like LOST are meant to be followed. If you don't keep up from the beginning you'll definitely lose interest.

rich_eter
Peasant Status

#5 Post by rich_eter » Wed May 30, 2007 10:34 pm

Yeah, missing an episode of Lost would be like going to the movies and getting up and leaving for 20 minutes. You'll likely have no idea what's happening when you come back.

As an avid follower of the show, let me just tell you that it's f*ckin' awesome!

MusicallyInspired
The Master of All Things Musical

#6 Post by MusicallyInspired » Thu May 31, 2007 5:45 am

Or starting to watch the Lord of the Rings movies on Two Towers. A couple I know did that once. They said it was like watching the middle of a movie. Heh, idiots. See the first one!