Who is the Hotter princess Peach or Zelda

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

Who is the Hotter princess Peach or Zelda

#1 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:18 am

I have to be honest I spend too much time playing video games but out of all the female video game characters Peach has always been hot. When Super Princess Peach came out on DS I had to get it and though I doubt it will ever happen I've been wanting to see a sequel. Oh well theres always the Mario Kart games.

Lambonius
Knight Status

#2 Post by Lambonius » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:18 pm

Hahaha.  What a ridiculous topic!  :)

I'd have to go with Zelda, since the Twilight Princess/Ocarina of Time graphics style is better suited to rendering women attractively.  However, I'd be willing to bet my last 20 bucks that they're both prudes.  Give me a princess who puts out!   :p

Broomie
The Enigma

#3 Post by Broomie » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:40 pm

Lambonius wrote:However, I'd be willing to bet my last 20 bucks that they're both prudes. Give me a princess who puts out!   :p
Well, Princess Zelda is pretty much a mixture of different women, so one of them has to at least put out. And Peach? Why do you think she gets herself kidnapped all the time?  :p

And I prefer Zelda, she's not as annoying and can defend for herself. She'd kick Peach's ass with her bow and arrow. What has Peach got... an umbrella? Fail.

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#4 Post by Senor Matt » Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:43 pm

Zelda all the way man. Any princess that can spend seven years fighting a resistance against Ganondorf's oppressive rule of hyrule while waiting for Link to grow up is certainly very hot in my book. What does Peach ever do except get kidnapped and wait to get rescued. And even in the one game when she was the hero, she fought people by crying, how lame is that? Give me a strong woman any time.

Pidgeot
Defense Minister Status

#5 Post by Pidgeot » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:05 pm

I kinda have an obsession with Peach (as does Josh Lesnick, BTW), so - yeah, Peach.

Also, http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... ropmx7.jpg :D (SFW)

CrazyStalker
Peasant Status

#6 Post by CrazyStalker » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Zelda, I don't even know if Peach really has a brain.

greensenshi
Knight Status

#7 Post by greensenshi » Mon Apr 14, 2008 11:22 pm

Neither.  Give me an adult Link any day.  :D

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

The winner

#8 Post by Brainiac » Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:36 am

Zelda wins.  After all, she occasionally puts out.

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#9 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:43 am

As far as Peach on everything y'all said think about it she uses many weapon styles the umbrella throwing vegetables and she even uses Toad as a weapon in the Super Smash Bros. games. And then her crying in Super Princess Peach hey you can't forget her other vibe powers and the fact that she can use them at any time making her a real crazy psycho woman and they put out. Sure they may kill you before it's over but they put out.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#10 Post by Blackthorne519 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 3:33 am

This is the stupidest topic I have ever seen!

However, I can't stop laughing.  

Carry on, gentlemen!  Carry on!

Bt

greensenshi
Knight Status

#11 Post by greensenshi » Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:27 pm

When I first saw this thread, that clip in Brainiac's post immediately came to mind.  :D  But YouTube had deleted it.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

Robot Chicken

#12 Post by Brainiac » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:51 am

greensenshi wrote:When I first saw this thread, that clip in Brainiac's post immediately came to mind.  :D  But YouTube had deleted it.
Great minds, eh?  YouTube deletes pretty much all Robot Chicken clips at request of CN and Adult Swim, since their video portal is supposed to house all of the skits.

techie775
Knight Status

#13 Post by techie775 » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:09 am

I grew up in the late 80's, early 90's where cartoons called the princess in Mario "Princess Toadstool" so it's weird to hear "Princess Peach". I liked Toadstool even though it doesn't sound attractive. Unless her full name is Peach Toadstool... Her flying skill was Nice in Super Mario Bros 2. But I don't remember zelda getting kidnapped as much and was more useful in the games. So Zelda.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#14 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:10 am

well one has to wonder if Peach is as scrumptous as she sounds

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

The name

#15 Post by Brainiac » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:42 pm

techie775 wrote:I grew up in the late 80's, early 90's where cartoons called the princess in Mario "Princess Toadstool" so it's weird to hear "Princess Peach". I liked Toadstool even though it doesn't sound attractive. Unless her full name is Peach Toadstool...
Supposedly it is, though I don't believe it's ever been absolutely stated in games (much like Bowser Koopa and the last name of the plumber brothers).

The Guy
Knight Status

#16 Post by The Guy » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:29 pm

Got this from Wiki:

Princess Peach (ピーチ姫, Pīchi-hime?) is a video game character in Nintendo's Mario video games series, often playing the "damsel in distress" role in the adventure series.[1][2] Peach is the human princess of the fictitious Mushroom Kingdom. She was known as Princess Toadstool until late 1996, when she added the name "Peach" to her signature in the opening scene of Super Mario 64.

I had thought in the 1st Super Mario Bros it says the name Toadstool somewhere, but I cannot find any screens at the moment. Perhaps, maybe, the manual shows the name.

Edit: Found this from a manual someone was nice enough to upload.

seraphimdreamer777
Knight Status

#17 Post by seraphimdreamer777 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:59 am

Well getting down to the point with all the drama I've had trying to find the right woman to marry and the fact that as y'all know my last big crush crushed my heart big time I got to thinking about Princess Peach or as she was known at the time that she was my imaginary girlfriend {I was a kid at the time okay} Princess Toadstool so yes I do remember but even now that I know that she is not and never will be real. Even if I still wished upon stars for her to come to life I still think of her as the hottest game character ever so hey I guess this thread was just to cheer myself up but at least we're all getting a good laugh!  :rollin

jpnuar1
Knight Status

Re: The name

#18 Post by jpnuar1 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:24 pm

Brainiac wrote:
techie775 wrote:Supposedly it is, though I don't believe it's ever been absolutely stated in games (much like Bowser Koopa and the last name of the plumber brothers).
It's Mario. As in Mario Mario and Luigi Mario. Strange, but that's the canon for ya...

Pidgeot
Defense Minister Status

#19 Post by Pidgeot » Thu Apr 17, 2008 9:39 pm

Technically, Mario's last name is only "half-canon", so to speak. Certain official sources have stated it in the past (the movie did as well), but these days, the official story seems to be that he doesn't have a last name (at least no official one) - the only thing still supporting it is that it's called "Mario Brothers", not "Mario & Brother".

As for Bowser, I believe the official story is indeed that his last name is Koopa, although he doesn't actually use it much.

Brainiac
Royal Vizier Status

What I said

#20 Post by Brainiac » Fri Apr 18, 2008 1:30 am

Yep, that's what I meant.  The last name of the brothers is demi-canon at best.  Peach Toadstool and Bowser Koopa are a little more canon, though I don't think they've ever been used officially in-game.  I recall the note from the start of SM64 had both Toadstool and Peach, but not directly connected.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#21 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:23 am

Cannon. I just wanted to say it and join in on the overused phrase.

The Guy
Knight Status

#22 Post by The Guy » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:42 am

Quest For Glory Fan wrote:Cannon. I just wanted to say it and join in on the overused phrase.
Just to clarify:

Canon (noun) - 1. A law or rule.

Cannon (noun) - 1. A mounted gun for firing heavy projectiles; a gun, howitzer, or mortar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where I'm going with this, I have absolutely no idea.

Pidgeot
Defense Minister Status

Re: What I said

#23 Post by Pidgeot » Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:48 pm

Brainiac wrote:I recall the note from the start of SM64 had both Toadstool and Peach, but not directly connected.
Just for reference:
Princess Peach wrote:Dear Mario: Please come to the castle. I've baked a cake for you. Yours truly-- Princess Toadstool, Peach

Prio
Knight Status

#24 Post by Prio » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:27 pm

Pidgeot wrote:
Princess Peach wrote:Dear Mario: Please come to the castle. I've baked a cake for you. Yours truly-- Princess Toadstool, Peach
There's a VGCats strip I could link to here, but it could get me in trouble.

I could also say what my own preference is, but it could REALLY get me in trouble.

The Guy
Knight Status

#25 Post by The Guy » Fri Apr 18, 2008 8:46 pm

Hmm, you've piqued my curiosity with this Prio. Could you please PM me with the link?