Condor suggestion

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Luke
Peasant Status

Condor suggestion

#1 Post by Luke » Thu Aug 09, 2001 6:47 am

This is not so much a bug as it is a suggestion. I'm having considerable trouble getting Graham to latch onto the condor's talons; he just flies away too quickly for me to get it right, because I mis-click a lot. Please consider re-programming the scene to have the condor stay onscreen all the time. That'd ease a lot of frustration!<br><br>I've noticed a few times where the in-game text uses the word "it's" (contraction) instead of "its" (posessive), The description of the snake hanging down over the lake, for example, should contain the phrase, "its intentions," not "it's intentions."<br><br>Wonderful effort, though! The game is great!<br><br>Luke <p></p><i></i>

Maghrabi
Peasant Status

About the Condor

#2 Post by Maghrabi » Thu Aug 09, 2001 6:59 am

I think you are standing too close to the bottom of the screen when the condor comes. It's all a wierd perspective thing... you need to be farther up so that when the condor comes, he's right above you. Then you can have the hand ready and click him (he swoops like, 3 times anyway).<br><br>I had the same problem until I figured to move up and get right under him. <p></p><i></i>

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: About the Condor

#3 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Thu Aug 09, 2001 8:36 am

About the condor screen, Maghrabi is correct. Actually, if you look closely, there's a subtle red X on the ground at the exact spot where you are supposed to stand in the condor screen.<br><br>As for spelling and grammar errors. If you notice any, just post them here and we'll fix them for the next version. <p></p><i></i>

trdgabi

condor problem

#4 Post by trdgabi » Sun May 22, 2005 10:46 am

I've got the mirror beeing protected by the fairy's  protective spell ... not by using the bucket. No condor appeared. (i've read about the condor in walkthroughs) ... i dont believe the condor is the small red bird that flies from left to right ...

Following the walkthrough ...i poured water on the dragon ... making him to flee ... but still no condor ... (maybe because of the fact that i already had the mirror).

Is this a bug ... or am i missing something?

adeyke

#5 Post by adeyke » Sun May 22, 2005 2:35 pm

You need both the mirror and the chest in your inventory for the condor to appear.

Bromios_Guest

#6 Post by Bromios_Guest » Sun May 22, 2005 2:42 pm

Wow, seems either NN or Erpy enabled guest posting. That's good.

Relight
Archival Expert

#7 Post by Relight » Sun May 22, 2005 3:12 pm

Guest posting has always been available in the technical forum... for as long as I can remember, at least.

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#8 Post by navynuke04 » Sun May 22, 2005 3:37 pm

Guest posting is enabled in the Technical and Bugs forum. This will allow people who are having a problem with getting the game running to post their concerns without having to go through the whole registration process.

It also allows people who are having difficulties logging into the forums to post.

Broomie
The Enigma

#9 Post by Broomie » Sun May 22, 2005 4:12 pm

Yeah I guessed that after I tested the guest posting on the other forums. I didn't know it was enabled here however.