merchant in town bug

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

kafaronk
Peasant Status

merchant in town bug

#1 Post by kafaronk » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:19 pm

Hi there.<br><br>Well, I saw someone has already published such issue in the KQ2 foroum, he was told to post it here, but no sign of it.<br><br>well, each time I'm trying to talk to the merchant, I seem to get a different respone from the game.<br><br>Sometime, it just acts as usual, but after 1, 2 or sometimes in the first try, the game hangs. <br><br>I tried switching digital sound, and music off, but it won't do. Sometime I can get control of it and close the application, and sometimes the music that was played during that second, just starts to cycle in rising frequency.<br><br>I already gave the mechant the pearl from under the fence, and I already achieved the first gem, I know I need to get the pumpkin from it, but most of the times I try something, it just stucks.. <br><br>Can you please help me out on this annoying bug, and just tell me what to do with it, so I get to minimal contact with him (hopefully that I'll be able to finish the game with no more bugs...)<br><br>Adios, Kfir <p></p><i></i>

Dr Arbitrary
Peasant Status

Quick Fix

#2 Post by Dr Arbitrary » Wed Dec 04, 2002 4:28 pm

Eventually you have to talk to the guy, the best way to solve the lock up problem is to click through the conversation as quickly as possible.<br><br>This works with several situations where lock-ups occur.<br><br>Dr. Arbitrary <p></p><i></i>