YOUR POSTS ARE BEING READ!

Report bugs or find solutions to hardware problems regarding KQ1VGA and KQ2:RTS.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Tom Lewandowski
Music Director

YOUR POSTS ARE BEING READ!

#1 Post by Tom Lewandowski » Fri Dec 06, 2002 5:51 am

As you may well imagine, this is a VERY busy time for AGD2 and Tierra's technical team. In the past few days, the Tierra message boards have sprung to life with hundreds of praises, questions, and... BUG REPORTS! If you've posted a problem in this Forum about a bug in the game, rest assured, we've seen it and are doing something about it. Some of you may be contacted for further clarification on the problem; some may not, since a similar problem may already have been reported and dealt with. <br><br>Thank you ALL for your help! As long and as hard as the beta testing phase was pursued, some problems just don't materialize until the game hits the masses...and a vast variety of gaming systems have the opportunity to play.<br><br>Although there's no way of projecting when all of the problems will be resolved, there will be an updated release of the game later, after this has been accomplished.<br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://pub57.ezboard.com/broyalquestfor ... forums>Tom Lewandowski</A> at: 12/5/02 11:54:37 pm<br></i>

Anonymous Game Creator 2
The Prince of Shapeir

Re: YOUR POSTS ARE BEING READ!

#2 Post by Anonymous Game Creator 2 » Fri Dec 06, 2002 1:32 pm

Thanks, Tom. <br><br>I'd like to add that if you have discovered a bug, please check the KQ2 technical FAQ thread at the top of this forum before posting anything in here. You should only post a new thread if your bug has not been previously reported. If you discover a new variation of an existing bug, please post it in the existing bug thread which relates to the issue.<br><br>Since I'm only on a 36k modem at the moment, it takes a long time for this page to load and reading these posts is taking up more time than fixing the bugs. <br><br>So if you have a bug to report, please take a few minutes to check if it's already been discovered. The KQ2 technical FAQ at the top of this forum may also contain solutions to exisitng bugs, so please be sure to check it out first and let us know if the solutions work. <p></p><i></i>