Let's all find Rambaldi a nice girl!

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

Let's all find Rambaldi a nice girl!

#1 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Wed Aug 25, 2004 8:31 pm

Ok, with all the gushy messages posted by BT and now Kurdt, and the engagements of Angelus/Vamp and anatoth, did I miss anybody else, it's come to this...

We need to find Rambaldi (ME!) a nice girl. So who wanted to help me out? For instance, Klitos, you could come to America, use that damn awesome accent of yours to pick up girls for me in a bar.

Angelus, you could woe them with your legions of games/movies you downloaded or loan me a chick-flick to use with them.

Erpy, you could loan me some wit.

So come on kids... start pitching in!

Let's get Rambaldi (ME!) a nice girl!!!

:rollin :p :rollin

Milan Easton
Ruler of the Castle

#2 Post by Milan Easton » Wed Aug 25, 2004 9:33 pm

I could use my own femine powers to offer you some female friends...

Anonymous Game Developer #1

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#3 Post by Senor Matt » Wed Aug 25, 2004 11:58 pm

And while you're at it you guys can work on finding me one too!!

Hey Rambaldi, maybe you and I could join forces in the search for some female companionship. ;)

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#4 Post by 1eyedParrot » Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:38 am

Damnit Alan, are you cheating on Bt's mom again?

The Knight
King of Men

#5 Post by The Knight » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:08 am

What type of girl do you want? Or will you take anyone of the opposite sex?

Give me some details.

Cain Aleksandrovich
Knight Status

#6 Post by Cain Aleksandrovich » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:31 am

You guys could try the local zoo...

:: sorry Alan, I had to :p ::

Jafar
Super Star

#7 Post by Jafar » Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:32 am

Why do I have a strong urge to roll my eyes? :rolleyes

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#8 Post by Spikey » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:08 pm

Rambaldi, being single is fun....or something.

:(

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

#9 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:16 pm

Hahaha, i forgot I posted this yesterday! This has made me laugh early this morning!

Hmmm, what am I looking for. Regular, down-to-earth. Once in awhile likes to party hardy at the bars with friends, but would rather hang at home watch a movie, cook dinner, something corny like that. Smart. Knows things I don't know (geology, psychology, whatever). That keeps things interesting. Cute, sweet. Most girls, it's a month after I meet them that I realize how beautiful they are. I like that.

Is that enough to go on for now?

Jafar
Super Star

#10 Post by Jafar » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:19 pm

Your insane! :lol

Blummer102
Peasant Status

#11 Post by Blummer102 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:43 pm

I know a lot of girls who think that guys asking for female companionship on a message board are dead frickin' sexy.

Take that as you will. :D

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#12 Post by Spikey » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:45 pm

Sometimes I realise it much later.

I ran into an far away ex-boyfriend last week, and he showed me pics of his summer.

"This is me on the beach, and this is me in my swimming trunks"

:eek remind me, why did I break up, not because of his body that's for sure.

"And this is my new boyfriend"

:x NICE

1eyedParrot
Knight Status

#13 Post by 1eyedParrot » Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:45 pm

Forget that Alan, me and you will take a trip to Puerto Rico. Hispanic girls kickass.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#14 Post by Blackthorne519 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:17 pm

Alan, just be yourself. Weird stuff happens that way.

ME, I've got problems. Big ones. So this girl I've known for years calls me out of the blue last night.... we talked for a while on the phone, next thing I know she says that she's going to come to bar where I perform on Wednesday nights (I play Acoustic Guitar with a buddy). She comes, and my usual squeeze isn't there, she couldn't make it, and I have a great time with her. She's an old college buddy, and get this, one of my friend's ex-fiancees. She's flirting with me all night, but I'm generally ignorant of such said things because to have one girl dig me in the last three months was a sign of great plagues and famine to come, but the notion of two girls digging me..... well, I don't believe in the Apocalypse, but I think a third shadow is nigh, people. I drove her home last night, and this girl kissed me, hardcore and said that she really liked me. Now, as I was immediatly reduced to a quivering high-school boy, I regained my composure, long enough to warble out an "I'll call you......." as she exited my car.

WTF?

When it rains it pours. I'm so screwed. See, I had a BIG crush on this girl in college. BIG crush. Argh. Sometimes, I love the mocking punishment the universe heaps upon me.

Bt

The Avatar
Knight Status

hmm.. girls

#15 Post by The Avatar » Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:26 pm

I don't know if I'm the one to talk to about Love and Girls.. the love of my life is AGD1!! and we've never even met, so I don't know, if you're feeling lonely, go out with friends and do something fun and social. When opportunities arise, don't shy away from them, take hold and see what happens. Just remember to be yourself, hold onto your own life and be happy with who you are - how can you expect her to be happy with you if you're not happy with yourself? Okay.. time to do some homework.

I'll check the boards again soon..

Rambaldi0503
The Heretic

#16 Post by Rambaldi0503 » Thu Aug 26, 2004 6:59 pm

1eyedParrot wrote:Forget that Alan, me and you will take a trip to Puerto Rico. Hispanic girls kickass.
You're on! :D

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#17 Post by Senor Matt » Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:00 pm

Blackthorne519 wrote:Alan, just be yourself. Weird stuff happens that way.

ME, I've got problems. Big ones. So this I've known for years calls me out of the blue last night.... we talked for a while on the phone, next thing I know she says that she's going to come to bar where I perform on Wednesday nights (I play Acoustic Guitar with a buddy). She comes, and my usual squeeze isn't there, she couldn't make it, and I have a great time with her. She's an old college buddy, and get this, one of my friend's ex-fiancees. She's flirting with me all night, but I'm generally ignorant of such said things because to have one dig me in the last three months was a sign of great plagues and famine to come, but the notion of two s digging me..... well, I don't believe in the Apocalypse, but I think a third shadow is nigh, people. I drove her home last night, and this kissed me, and said that she really liked me. Now, as I was immediatly reduced to a quivering high-school boy, I regained my composure, long enough to warble out an "I'll call you......." as she exited my car.

WTF?

When it rains it pours. I'm so screwed. See, I had a BIG crush on this in college. BIG crush. Argh. Sometimes, I love the mocking punishment the universe heaps upon me.

Bt

:lol Well BT, it always seems to be either feast or famine with the ladies doesn't it? At least that's how it usually is with me. Just be glad that your problem is too many women for a change instead of not enough.

P.S. Does this woman know that you already have a , you lousy cheat you!! :p

Broomie
The Enigma

#18 Post by Broomie » Fri Aug 27, 2004 8:18 pm

Why did you remove the words girl in that quote Matt? It was very confusing when I read it and compared it to his post above.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#19 Post by Blackthorne519 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:15 pm

Hey, wait I just kissed her...... that's not cheating...... is it?

I've never been in this kind of situation before.

Bt

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#20 Post by navynuke04 » Fri Aug 27, 2004 11:35 pm

Blackthorne519 wrote:Hey, wait I just kissed her...... that's not cheating...... is it?
How would you feel if she was kissing another guy?

Senor Matt
Knight Status

#21 Post by Senor Matt » Sat Aug 28, 2004 12:57 am

Broomie wrote:Why did you remove the words girl in that quote Matt? It was very confusing when I read it and compared it to his post above.
Well, my little 13 year old brother uses this computer when he is here and we've had some problems with him going on some bad sites. So we got one of those parental control things that seems to work pretty well. But the downside is that it can be really stupid and arbitrary sometimes and sometimes when I type words like () or () it just blocks it sometimes from going online, sorry if it that creates any confusion.

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#22 Post by navynuke04 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:07 am

It blocks the word 'girl'??? That seems pretty strict. :|

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#23 Post by Blackthorne519 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 1:19 am

navynuke04 wrote:
Blackthorne519 wrote:Hey, wait I just kissed her...... that's not cheating...... is it?
How would you feel if she was kissing another guy?
Good point, for sure. But I don't think I'd have any right to be upset, because we never declared any kind of exclusivity. Something I'll have to talk to her about.

Bt

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#24 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:03 am

haha BT i think you're 26ish if i can recall and that makes me 11 years younger then you in 2 days or so (happy B day 2 me) adn I have been in this situation. Infact i think i may have said a long time ago i'd tell this story another time but here goes

My bisexual girlfriend (every good story starts like that) whom i was only with to see her dyke it out was with my friends gf whom he hated and only agreed to the relationship because he thought it would shut her up (moron) were all together and they both liked me and they're all over me so (this is before i was fully aware my gf swung both ways but i had suspicions) they leave to do something else or something and I'm wandering around this house for awhile looking for the john when i open a door and i see them on a bed making out real hardcore it looked like it would only take 5 mins or so untill they went to 3rd! so i just walked in sat down on a rocking chair and just sat there watching for a good 20 minutes (they were facing the other way) and i sneezed to be noticed accidently. They look at me half naked oh so shocked and i say "what do you have to say for yourselves" they remained speachless and still half naked "well.... why wasn't i informed? I'm ok with it carry on...go ahead carry on.....awww" then i left and never really saw either agan and when i pass them at school we ignore eachother

aww good times (note there is a part of the story i kinda spared details on so pm if you want that story......waits for BT's message)

navynuke04
Honorary AGD

#25 Post by navynuke04 » Sat Aug 28, 2004 3:06 am

QFGFan, it seems kind of strange to say this to you considering your age, but please, there are children that read these forums. Try to keep it clean.