Why isn't anyone using the chatroom?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Alliance
Knight Status

Why isn't anyone using the chatroom?

#1 Post by Alliance » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:05 am

Hey, just wondering, but why isn't anyone using the chatroom? I mean, it's faster than forums. Boy, I'm bored. Someone use the chatroom please.

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#2 Post by Spikey » Tue Nov 09, 2004 2:26 am

Some of us use the chatroom almost daily. Just not today.

Vipt
Royal Servant Status

#3 Post by Vipt » Tue Nov 09, 2004 5:52 am

Alliance, we use the chatroom actually quite often, but sometimes there are just those "off-days" when nobody has the time or takes the time to drop in. However, if you go into the chatroom and just wait in there for a bit while doing other things on your computer and the web (memory permitting), you will often attract other people to join in. When one sees the '1' next to the chatroom link, it's sometimes hard to resist :D . The chatroom also has sound, and it makes a noise when someone joins, so you can't miss anyone if you're on the chatroom but not watching it attentively.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#4 Post by Blackthorne519 » Tue Nov 09, 2004 6:12 am

I always run into Vipt and Charlemagne in there. Spikey quite often too. We have a rolicking good time.

Bt

As a matter of fact, I'll be in there NOW - 1:12 AM Eastern Standard Time (GMT - 4 hours)

Alliance
Knight Status

#5 Post by Alliance » Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:58 pm

Hmm...no one's there.... I'll just wait