The best Space Quest game?

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Peter Swinkels
Knight Status

#26 Post by Peter Swinkels » Tue Nov 30, 2004 7:55 pm

The best one? The best looking and funniest of them would be Space Quest 5. I didn't mind in the least that it was a Star Trek parody, (In fact if anything it made it easier to get the references in the jokes for me.) Space Quest 3 is also a nice Space Quest game. It was the first Space Quest and one of the first adventure games I played. Space Quest 4 was an interesting one, some of the things I liked such as the darker atmosphere, but, I didn't like the fact that it is full of timer problems. I don't think I have played Space Quest I and Space Quest II was okay.

arganite
Royal Servant Status

#27 Post by arganite » Sun Dec 12, 2004 11:00 pm

sq2
sq5
sq1/remake
sq4
sq3
sq tlc
sq 0

I cant get sq6 to work currently.

Quest For Glory Fan
Slacker of Shapeir

#28 Post by Quest For Glory Fan » Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:27 am

6 is at the top for me. I never watched a single episode of Star Trek but I still understood everything. Why is everyone saying it was so hard? if anything I thought it was easy it was the perfect level of difficulty kinda like Broken sword is. I geuss that's why I like both of em even thought I never really played the ones before or after much.

My List:
SQ6
SQ5
SQ4 (I couldn't get through the copy protection even when Rog sent me an Ebook of the manual IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE FREAKING SENSE! but I saw my bros do it years ago and it was cool)
SQ1 VGA (never played EGA and this was a little to hard for me.)
SQ2 (ya know it's sitting 5 feet away from me in the original box and I never took it out yet I should probably get around to that. Think how dusty it must be i mean it's been there for like 12 years!)
SQ3 (Never played this one and now that I think about it how's Rog's remake coming along? I was supposed to do qa voice for it but I disappeared off the face of the internet.)