I am harassed by SIS

This forum is for off-topic discussion. You may talk about all things non-AGDI related here. No links to warez, abandonware, and no Flaming please.

Moderators: adeyke, VampD3, eriqchang, Angelus3K

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

I am harassed by SIS

#1 Post by Fribbi » Fri Jan 28, 2005 2:54 pm

Ok first of all I know I can be annoying and boring person when I try to be funny but what reason does this "kids" in SIS have when they are harassing me because of that.

I have been harassed by those SIS group in near half year. And if you want to find out why read this then. But they always come here again after their ban is over.  Their only goal is to make me to feel so sad and they also want me to kill myself because they really think I don't have any reason to life and bla bla bla.

I really don't know if I am the only guy who has been harassed by those "kids".

I have found one of their hidden  web site and found out why they always come back here to teas me. Their goal is: They want me to erase myself.
But think again. SIS did a big mistake because they have messed with a wrrong guy.

In last letter I got from them in my pm was this:

To: Fribbi
Posted: 26 Jan 2005 18:39
Subject: .  
No one is really going to miss you in those forums, no one really cares about you, remember that you are going to live alone all your life and you are going to die alone as well.
Come on, girls only laugh at you, as you are fat, ugly and dumb. Do you think a woman would want to touch your fat and disgusting body? And you dont really have any friends, they are just sensible people feeling pity about you because you look like a retarded kid.

And hey, buy a new computer if you like, it's going to get destroyed too if we want, just give us some time.

I hope you rot in loneliness.

Don't worry you will never see that Spurzm again here because he was banned in this week.

But why are they doing this. This boys are the most sad persons I know about know now. Coming here again and again to torture me and let feel very paranoid about myself my life and everything. But I am cool I am smart and I got many friends. In other words they don't know anything about me.  I know I have acted very strange and try to be funny but it makes no sense to me when they teas me because of that. I mean it is ok if they want to teas me but when are sending those letter like that I don't take it as joke. Specially when they have been sending me lots of spam to let me be angry.

I know they love to laugh at me and teas me because I look like a big nerd to them.

-But why are they doing this to me.is it because I am different. Well let me tell you this we are have more people than you think who is just like me. --Revenge of the Nerds movie

http://galeon.com/siswebpage/

This is one of those page I found which is connected to SIS. The page is on spanish but I managed to get it translated.

So in English it says:

THIS IS THE SUDAKIAN INVASION SKUADRON WEB SITE

That Andercheran guide you, we are the S. I. S, famous group cyber-terrorist, enough acquaintances by the attack al forum of the channel of the IRC Balaguer.

Our objective is to eradicate to the "tontets" of the face of the land, or alone to bother to people that we do not like, with what we utilize since the metodos but rusticos (as simply to touch the cojones by the irc), to the cyber-war.

THAT they UNDERSTAND THE SIS BY TONTETS:

1-fear you of the life that alone they do that to give for the bum with their screwed questions of crap.

2-people without personality that pretends to be something that is not.

3-you awaken you them, that think to possess the panacea for all the wrongs.

All in all people with behavior that seem us strange or that turn out to be uncomfortable us..

AnDerCheraN RulEs !!!AnDerCheraN RulEs!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- .

THAT IS THE OPERACION "PARANY"?

It is an operacion secret that we are carrying out the SIS, you click the placard for but information, so that tembleis..

RESULTS OF THE OPERACION PARANY!!

THE OPERACION SHARE-BOCKS (very quick

Don't bother clicking on that mousetrap picture because the page has been removed.

I know atleast now why they are doing this. But they have failed in this time.

I found their site because one of them was stupid enough to send me a blurred picture of me.

It was really easy to find where the picture came from. And I am pretty sure you know what I am talking about.

Broomie
The Enigma

#2 Post by Broomie » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:16 pm

That's f**king horrible! I hope those kids rot to death. They have no right to harass you like that, and pulling out those sick words they're using just makes me think, what sort of people live in this world.

I've never heard of this SIS, but one thing if for sure you are defintely welcome at this forum, they're just a bunch of sick weirdos who have nothing better to do than to make you feel bad.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#3 Post by Fribbi » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:26 pm

they're just a bunch of sick weirdos who have nothing better to do than to make you feel bad.
And they have failed in this time. I have always ignored them. This started on my own homepage and I removed that and then they used my email and I removed that too. And now they are using a picture of me they can find on internet to teas me when they send me a message in pm here.  >:  

It is really hard for Erpy to ban them here because they are using so many IP numbers . Atleast I know one of them is Spanish, the other comes from Holland, and the third is from Utah. So this is a world war I am against now.

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#4 Post by Klytos » Fri Jan 28, 2005 3:36 pm

12 year old kids in their bedrooms, feeling sad about their own lives because they have no lives. They whack off to things like College F**k Fest and wish they were good enough to even talk to any of the girls at those parties.

Fribbi, you're a great person. These fuckwits can die, no-one would notice or care.

Vildern
The Sleepy Specter

#5 Post by Vildern » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:04 pm

They have no right to harass you like that
They have the right to die a slow and agonizing death.

Shotgun loaded

You're ten times the man they'll never be, Fribbi. Those loners don't have lives, they try to compensate for that in the net.

Erpy
Forum Administrator

#6 Post by Erpy » Fri Jan 28, 2005 4:53 pm

Ah yes, the Jaime Ostos/Marbella Vice/El Novias/Spurmz-case.

I looked over their site and while I'm not fluent in Spanish (perhaps someone more knowledgable in that language can provide more accurate info), they're bent on "elimination" (through childish harassment) of their "enemies". Their enemies are apparantly people who annoy them in some way, are "different" or who pretend to be something they're not. The laughable thing about this is that they apparantly call themselves "cyber-terrorists", which violates the very foundation of one of their criteria. (pretending something they're not)

It's interesting to see how pitiful people can become under the anonymity of the internet.

That said, Fribbi, since I believe one of the messages you got wanted you to create some picture of yourself "worshipping SIS" (or something) for them to use as a trophy, I suggest giving them all the attention they deserve (i.e: none at all) and keeping in mind that decent people (i.e: most people around here) have a very low opinion of kids who try to use a big mouth to compensate for something else...

You don't owe them anything, after all.

Parhelion
Royal Servant Status

#7 Post by Parhelion » Fri Jan 28, 2005 5:06 pm

So this is a world war I am against now.
:rollin

I laughed so hard I choked on my coffee.

Seriously though, I read this forum all the time, and I can tell you that nothing these guys (or probably one guy) say is true.

Hopefully they'll move on to some other target soon, or their parents will ground them from the internet, or something.

I'm sorry to hear that you have to deal with that.

Edit:  I got their website to load.  I'm not very fluent in Spanish, so I can't help too much.  I'll ask my wife to read it to me later on though.  The hit counter said 20, and when I refreshed it said 21.  Poppular site, huh?   :lol

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#8 Post by Fribbi » Fri Jan 28, 2005 6:12 pm

That said, Fribbi, since I believe one of the messages you got wanted you to create some picture of yourself "worshipping SIS" (or something) for them to use as a trophy,
They wanted me to reckord my voice and say "I am Fribbi the SIS Entertainer".

What about that user who called himself "Mcfatty" who used a avatar picture of me. Have you banned him too from this forums Erpy?

Angelus3K
Vampiric Moderator

#9 Post by Angelus3K » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:10 pm

That is just sick!

Just remember Fribbi
But I am cool I am smart and I got many friends.
Thats true and so not true for them.

Don't worry the h4x0rs are onto them now  ;)

Khaveen
Defense Minister Status

#10 Post by Khaveen » Fri Jan 28, 2005 7:46 pm

pfft, it's bullshit. These wackos would never rock my belief in myself if I'd ever receive such messages... I've gone through a little too much to even bother to read such things. Don't worry, Frib, you're cool, you're smart and you've got a lot of friends. ;)

Parhelion
Royal Servant Status

#11 Post by Parhelion » Fri Jan 28, 2005 8:48 pm

What I would do is this:

1) Save all correspondence, and any evidence you may have
2) Call a private detective.  I don't know about where you live, but in the US they have ways of finding information that far exceeds what an ordinary person can dig up on their own.  Basically, if you're sure that the webpage you found has something to do with them, a detective could find out whose page that is, no question about it.
3) Have either that detective or a lawyer contact that person's local police department / file a law suit.

I would think all industrialized countries have some type of anti-harassment laws, which, so long as you have proof that you have repeatedly asked them to stop, should apply.

That's just what I would do, not necessarily the best course of action.  And I've been known to dispense bad advice before.  It would cost a few hundred dollars, at least in the US, but at least it would put a name and a face to these cowards, and perhaps get them to stop bothering you.

As a sidenote, I don't know if you believed them or not, but I would say it's real unlikely that they had anything to do with the destruction of your computer.  They probably just read your posts here and wanted to take credit for it to freak you out.  But, they did admit to it, and if they're caught, well . . . who knows.

Charlemagne
Canadian Pundit

#12 Post by Charlemagne » Fri Jan 28, 2005 10:08 pm

I always get really pissed off when I read stories like this! In public school I constantly had to endure the same kinds of taunts from the same kinds of fucking assholes! >: Don't worry Fribbi, you're twice the man any of them will ever be. I think they say thinks like that because they have no social skills, no ability to carry on an intelligent conversation, and they know it.

Blackthorne519
Royal Vizier Status

#13 Post by Blackthorne519 » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:45 pm

Again, Fribbi,

Not to sound like a broken record, but remember: all of us here support you, and it's highly likely that any one of those boys will never see, let alone touch a naked woman.  

Point is, you've got plenty of friends here who got your back.  Don't worry about what they say.

Bt

Klytos
Infamous Sheik of Australia

#14 Post by Klytos » Fri Jan 28, 2005 11:52 pm

One word : Fuckwits.

Spikey
Insomniac Speed Demon

#15 Post by Spikey » Sat Jan 29, 2005 2:15 am

We love you Fribbi, you know that. You'll just have to ignore them some more. Or kick them until they're dead.

Steffi Evenstar
Defense Minister Status

#16 Post by Steffi Evenstar » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:19 am

my snapish is fairly defent ... better when i'm sober ... these sound like a bunch of stupid kids that sould play "hide and go fuck yourselF"..  fribbi rocks.  rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks.[/url]

Jafar
Super Star

#17 Post by Jafar » Sat Jan 29, 2005 4:27 am

rocks rocks rocks rocks rocks.[/url]
Uhh...Steffi....Nevermind. :p

fluxmaster
Knight Status

#18 Post by fluxmaster » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:04 am

The people who wrote that are a**holes.  People like that make me sick.  File a lawsuit if you like, or just ignore them; it's your choice.

Music Head
Defense Minister Status

#19 Post by Music Head » Sat Jan 29, 2005 9:52 am

I'm really sorry to hear that. Those kids are truly terrible. Can you scare em off or something?

I remember at primary school i was fat and teased so i made a promise to myself to fix my weight problem. Now i'm the only kid at my high school with a six pack and i reck in the benifits.

Anyway if i were you i'd write a letter to scare them. something like:

We here at The Spanish Police Department have gotten several reports... yada yada yada. And ask you to shut down SIS. Not doing so will result in serious time in the time out chair

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#20 Post by Swift » Sat Jan 29, 2005 3:07 pm

Sorry to hear that, Fribbi. Reading stuff like this makes me sick. Like what the others said, those people are a bunch of losers. I hope you'll be able to come to a resolution and put a stop to their stupidity. Good luck.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#21 Post by Fribbi » Sat Jan 29, 2005 5:19 pm

Well I can only blame myself for this situation I am in now. Because I sometimes
I talk to much about myself like when I saing I am useless, and can't do everything right, and how unlucky I am, and nobody loves me on the internet, and when  I sometimes make a fun of myself with a stupid jokes.

But that is just how internet are. Some people try to share some of their lifes so someone can understand him or herself so theyself can feel better.

But some people get jealous how people are and try to get them angry so they can be happy too.  When I was in gradeschool some boys and girls teased me because I was always behaving like a big jerk and well because I was the only one with glasses in my class and sat alone in my class I was then a easy target for everyone to get teased. I have always been a easy target to be harassed because of my outlook, my own behavior and well if I do something bad mistake.

So yes when I told you about my dead computer they use that too to teas me with.

But I have never try to date any girls here. When I come heri in the forums I usually bring and share for you all a funny links and answer some questions about computer games and something else I want to answer. But honestly I have never in any forums been rude or try to date the girls here....ok maybe AGD1 but who hasn't done that too and I don't even blame you for that boys...and girls heheheh.

They in SIS must have wrong idea about me here.

I know I am ugly and  fat, dumber than my brother, and do so many failure. When I was 19 years old  I tried to kill myself because I was then beleaving  I had no hope in future. But hey I was still a teenage then and when we are on teenage we get a lots of crazy ideas we will shame ourself for in the future.  

But have no worry about that I won't do that mistake again. But I admit I eat when I am feeling unhappy but I have been loosing some 6 kg lately. Maybe is it because I am feeling happy again even I am still unlucky. Or maybe is it because I can't no longer sit so long in front of my computer to play and work on games.

But when I feel unhappy I try to get happy when I am on internet.
Sometimes I feel more unhappier after that but atleast I feel more relaxed after my visits on the internet. I mean we are all unhappy people when we have nothing else to do, right?  So we try to seek in everything that will make us happy.

So those kids in SIS who are probable enjoying themself when they are teasing a unhappy person like me who looks like a big jerk to them has no effect to me because I getting used to hear those ugly words about me in so many times. And I have always ignored those words but sometimes it just get into my nerves. But they do have some points.  

When I read my words here in forums I always think. What will Beaves and Buttheas who is probably too in SIS would say.

Butthead -Gee heheheheehe wow this weirdo guy talk too much and everything he said is soooooooo boring hehehehehehe.

Beaves -Does this guy has nothing else do than sitting by the computer and write so big and very uninteresting story about how boring he is with his boring lifestory?

Butthead - Yeah hehehehehe and I don't even care Hehehehe

Beaves -Hey I got some idea! Let's gather all our friends so we can start teasing him because I love to see how stupid replies he write hehehehehe.

Butthead -Yeah hehehe les make everybody teas him hehehehe

Beaves - Oh shut up Butthead

Butthead -Heheheheh ok hehehehe
- Beaves- heheheheh yeah and shut up Butthead just do it.
- Butthead- hehehehehe yeah do it hehehehehehehe.

So maybe I should just act like I always do in my real life. I will just shut my big mouth and try to be as closed person on the internet by not speaking to much about myself or show any more picture of myself since I just look like a big joke to my enemies and because everything I write or wrote here are just a big crap.

Please don't pity for me.  That will only make those kids laugh even more then but I just feel sad for those kids in SIS.
I mean why are those kisds always coming here again and again to be kicked out from the forums here? Are they really that stupid or do they have no lifes or what is it?

Of course I want to sue for those spam thing they did on my e-mail.
And it is a crime when people don't stop harassing other people. I wish I could stop them but they are very good to hide their IP numbers.

So I think this SIS webpage I have found is not the only page they got. I mean I have wondered why it was so easy to find that page now. Maybe that page was a trap for me somehow.

I suspect they will try everything now to get my new e-mail so they can continue to fill it of spams also my new secret web site.

Swift
Dungeon Mistress

#22 Post by Swift » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:07 pm

Fribbi wrote:Well I can only blame myself for this situation I am in now. Because I sometimes
I talk to much about myself like when I saing I am useless, and can't do everything right, and how unlucky I am, and nobody loves me on the internet, and when  I sometimes make a fun of myself with a stupid jokes.
Don't blame yourself, Fribbi. It's not your fault. You're not a useless person, and neither are you dumb or unloved. Remember, you're the priceless entertainer, and you have brought humour on the boards on occasion.
When I was in gradeschool some boys and girls teased me because I was always behaving like a big jerk and well because I was the only one with glasses in my class and sat alone in my class I was then a easy target for everyone to get teased. I have always been a easy target to be harassed because of my outlook, my own behavior and well if I do something bad mistake.
I'm sorry to hear that you had to go through all that in gradeschool. Whatever the case, no one has the right to treat you badly. You didn't do anything to deserve this, and you shouldn't blame yourself for what SIS are doing to you.
I know I am ugly and  fat, dumber than my brother, and do so many failure.
Beauty is only skin-deep. It's what's inside you that counts. Also, people can be intelligent in different areas. Just because (for instance) you're not academically-inclined doesn't mean you're not strong in other areas. Learn to love yourself. I can't stress the importance of it. If you keep saying negative things about yourself, you give idiots like SIS ammo to try and hurt you. Don't let them win.

So maybe I should just act like I always do in my real life. I will just shut my big mouth and try to be as closed person on the internet by not speaking to much about myself or show any more picture of myself since I just look like a big joke to my enemies and because everything I write or wrote here are just a big crap.
That's one possible way to protect yourself, but you don't have to go to that extreme. Tell yourself that they are just pathethic losers, and don't let them put you down, or dictate how you should lead your life.

I mean why are those kisds always coming here again and again to be kicked out from the forums here? Are they really that stupid or do they have no lifes or what is it?
I think they're lacking in grey matter.
Of course I want to sue for those spam thing they did on my e-mail.
And it is a crime when people don't stop harassing other people. I wish I could stop them but they are very to hide their IP.
Good luck.

Fribbi
The Icelandic Guest

#23 Post by Fribbi » Sat Jan 29, 2005 6:42 pm

Thanks for kinds words Swifts. They are really interesting. Of course I will not let those kids destroy my life. I have never let them bother me that much but sometimes like I said before they can get into my nerves.  I mean I had to cancel my Larry game because of them but right now is because of my computer fault. But I had to delete my e-mail and webpage so they can leave me alone and I think they will still come here again after their ban is again over with a new usernames.  Because they are still trying to finish their goal on me.

Hmm I clicked on the link wich is down under that mousetrap picture on that SIS page. And a new page with a alien picture bellow was on it and it had a another spanish rubbish message on it  and I have also translated that too.
So the big question is, are those kids really that mad?

------------------------------------------------------------------

ESTADISTICAS AT THE MOMENT OF OPERATION PARANY:

TONTETS CAIDOS 1  

SIS CAIDOS 0

Speech Jopeanne Borebocs, Captain of the Battalion PN, to whom
the Parany Operation was entrusted him:

The well-known Parany Operation at the moment this being everything a
exito, has caido one of tontets but important, known with the name
series "R1S0PcTp8rc", in the beginning parany not towards effect, but
thanks to our new weapon provided by Andrecheran the results were
fugazes.

With this single one one demonstrates that the S.I.S do not lie and
know what they do.

I am very proud of being the person in charge of this operation, but
you remember companyeros: This it is a hard blow for tontets but this
does not mean that we have won the war, now is when we must know how
to use our arms with sabiduria. LONG LIFE To ANDERCHERAN!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

:rollin  Answer: Yes! They are just 100% mad kids.

Boogeyman
Knight Status

Re: I am harassed by SIS

#24 Post by Boogeyman » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:39 am

Fribbi wrote:Ok first of all I know I can be annoying and boring person when I try to be funny but what reason does this "kids" in SIS have when they are harassing me because of that.

I have been harassed by those SIS group in near half year. And if you want to find out why read this then. But they always come here again after their ban is over.  Their only goal is to make me to feel so sad and they also want me to kill myself because they really think I don't have any reason to life and bla bla bla.

I really don't know if I am the only guy who has been harassed by those "kids".

I have found one of their hidden  web site and found out why they always come back here to teas me. Their goal is: They want me to erase myself.
But think again. SIS did a big mistake because they have messed with a wrrong guy.

In last letter I got from them in my pm was this:

To: Fribbi
Posted: 26 Jan 2005 18:39
Subject: .  
No one is really going to miss you in those forums, no one really cares about you, remember that you are going to live alone all your life and you are going to die alone as well.
Come on, girls only laugh at you, as you are fat, ugly and dumb. Do you think a woman would want to touch your fat and disgusting body? And you dont really have any friends, they are just sensible people feeling pity about you because you look like a retarded kid.

And hey, buy a new computer if you like, it's going to get destroyed too if we want, just give us some time.

I hope you rot in loneliness.

Don't worry you will never see that Spurzm again here because he was banned in this week.

But why are they doing this. This boys are the most sad persons I know about know now. Coming here again and again to torture me and let feel very paranoid about myself my life and everything. But I am cool I am smart and I got many friends. In other words they don't know anything about me.  I know I have acted very strange and try to be funny but it makes no sense to me when they teas me because of that. I mean it is ok if they want to teas me but when are sending those letter like that I don't take it as joke. Specially when they have been sending me lots of spam to let me be angry.

I know they love to laugh at me and teas me because I look like a big nerd to them.

-But why are they doing this to me.is it because I am different. Well let me tell you this we are have more people than you think who is just like me. --Revenge of the Nerds movie

http://galeon.com/siswebpage/

This is one of those page I found which is connected to SIS. The page is on spanish but I managed to get it translated.

So in English it says:

THIS IS THE SUDAKIAN INVASION SKUADRON WEB SITE

That Andercheran guide you, we are the S. I. S, famous group cyber-terrorist, enough acquaintances by the attack al forum of the channel of the IRC Balaguer.

Our objective is to eradicate to the "tontets" of the face of the land, or alone to bother to people that we do not like, with what we utilize since the metodos but rusticos (as simply to touch the cojones by the irc), to the cyber-war.

THAT they UNDERSTAND THE SIS BY TONTETS:

1-fear you of the life that alone they do that to give for the bum with their screwed questions of crap.

2-people without personality that pretends to be something that is not.

3-you awaken you them, that think to possess the panacea for all the wrongs.

All in all people with behavior that seem us strange or that turn out to be uncomfortable us..

AnDerCheraN RulEs !!!AnDerCheraN RulEs!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------- ---- .

THAT IS THE OPERACION "PARANY"?

It is an operacion secret that we are carrying out the SIS, you click the placard for but information, so that tembleis..

RESULTS OF THE OPERACION PARANY!!

THE OPERACION SHARE-BOCKS (very quick

Don't bother clicking on that mousetrap picture because the page has been removed.

I know atleast now why they are doing this. But they have failed in this time.

I found their site because one of them was stupid enough to send me a blurred picture of me.

It was really easy to find where the picture came from. And I am pretty sure you know what I am talking about.
What exactly is SIS? And do they have a forum?
We here at The Spanish Police Department have gotten several reports... yada yada yada. And ask you to shut down SIS. Not doing so will result in serious time in the time out chair
Like THAT'S going to scare them!

Meerbat
The Winged Suricate

#25 Post by Meerbat » Sun Jan 30, 2005 10:56 am

"exito" is success
"a caido" is a fallen one
"fugaces" is plural for ephemeral, vain, and, what do you know... fugacious... :)
"sabiduria" is wisdom
oh, and for all I know, SIS stands for Sissified Ignoramus Society